X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty
PostSubject: Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty5/24/2008, 9:28 pm

Slugger walks out to the middle of the ring holding a mic.

Slugger:All you guys might be wondering why i'm out here tonight. Well I'm out here tonight in front of all you fans to call out bleeding face.
So bleeding face come out here and face me in a match here tonight unless your afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty5/24/2008, 11:25 pm

Y2K walks down the ramp

Y2K: So you want to fight bleeding face for the Aggression Championship? I think you have to become a contender for the title first, and the way by his request is if you beat me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: well   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty5/25/2008, 1:11 am

Garcia appears on the titon tron....

Before you say antother word all this scum here (Place of event) knows at least if they have a brain that no one in that ring cant evade the long arm of the law. As i can see you law breaking fools are going to do the work for me great because when i get a hold of your puny little heads with my nightstick its all over because i dont play by the rules and someone learned that lesson the hard way last week. (then garcia pulls out his gun and shoots out the camera)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty5/25/2008, 7:45 am

Slugger: Okay Y2k if beating you to a bleedy pulp is the only way to get a shot at da extreme fight championship i will do it. I will do anything and I mean anything to become the extreme fight champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty5/25/2008, 10:55 am

well then prepare for the fight of your life, because your gunna need alot of help before you can beat me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty5/25/2008, 5:13 pm

Lights go out........

announcer: What happen the lights went out whats going on

Lights come back on...

Announcer: Oh no what happen to slugger and Y2k They are out cold motionless in the ring and they both have reno P.D. badges on. I dont know what is going on here but lets get some help to ring.they both seem to be bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty5/25/2008, 6:52 pm

Y2K gets right back up and runs towards the locker room to get bleeding face and Travo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face   Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face Empty

Back to top Go down

Slugger wants a match with Bleeding face
Page 1 of 1