X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)

Go down 
+3
GD Pato
slugger
Jade
7 posters
AuthorMessage

bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty
PostSubject: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/27/2008, 12:07 pm

*The X-Ttreme Killing Machines music, "Unfogiven II" by Metallica hits as the three members of the X-Treme Killing Machines make there way down the ring.*

Y2K: "First of all Later tonight, we'll host our first edition to X-Treme Interview as we have our guest, the number one contenders for our XFW Tag Team Titles."

Travo: "But right now, we want all the XFW fans to take part in a moment of silence, to say farewell to our teammate (points at bleeding face) bleeding face, who is now not in the roster of XFW."

~Everyone in the audience takes off there hates and stays silent for 1 minute.~

bleeding face: "Now fans don't worry about me, I may be out of the job for a while, but I will eventually return to XFW. I've had some good times here, winning my Extreme Fight Championship, and being at the side of Y2K and Travo as they win the Tag Team Titles. But most of all I want the fans to know about the X-Treme Killing Machines. Since I am out of the job for now, you will still see me at XFW events and see the Cold Blooded Killers at events that I'm at, the X-Treme Killing Machines will never die!"

Y2K: "Yes, the Team will never die, seeing that bleeding face is working with DANTE right now to get into XFA, XFA fans will soon start seeing the Cold Blooded Killers more often."

Travo: "Make sure to stay tuned for tonight for our Interview Space, we'll see you all later tonight."

~The X-Treme Killing Machines walk backstage until there Show later that night~
Back to top Go down

bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/27/2008, 5:26 pm

~The Lights go out as "Unforgiven II" by Metallica hits, the lights go back on with the X-Treme Killing Machines in the ring~

Y2K: "Welcome fans to our first edition of X-Treme Interview, we would like to include tonights guest, the number one contenders for our XFW Tag Team Championships, D01 and GP Pato, The Portuguese-Australian Connection."

~D01 and gp pato make there way to the ring and take a seat on the leather chairs with big red X's on them.~

Travo: "First of all, congratulations on being the first guest on the X-Treme Interview."

gp pato: "Well it is quite an..."

bleeding face: "We're the host, you only speak when we ask you a question."

D01: "Alright sorry."

Travo: "Watch yourselves."

gp pato: "Alright."

Y2K: "Well lets get this straight, do you two really think you're going to win the tag team titles from us?"

D01: "Y2K, Travo, if we didn't think we could win, we wouldn't be number one contenders would we."

Travo: "True enough, but, there is no chance you can beat us for the titles."

gp pato: "No chance, at the next ppv, we get our chance, the standard tag match is what we got here in, and thats where we're going to win it."

Y2K: "At that is why you will loose, over-confidence in something you have done many times before, and over-confidence that you can win the titles in a match you've never done."

D01: "What are you saying?"

bleeding face: "The match at our ppv, will not be a standard match for the titles, it will be a match debuting to XFW and even the whole wrestling universe."

gp pato: "Whatever match it is, we will win it, 1, 2, 3!"

Y2K: "Wrong again gp, there is no pinfalls or submissions in this match, only one way to win, to grab the titles hanging above the ring."

D01: "A ladder match, is that the best you got Y2K, we can win a ladder match against you two with our eyes closed."

Travo: "Well not exactly a ladder match, but the risks of it, lets watch this video."

~The Triton is black with no video~

bleeding face: "Technology never works these days, we'll have to go on without the video."

Y2K: "Alright, lets bring in the Truck."

~A Truck with a blue tarp backs up on the ramp, with confused looks on gp pato and D01. Y2K and Travo get out of the ring and go towards the truck~

Y2K: "Alright, gp pato, D01, meat the other people in the match."

~Rips the tarp off with the back of the truck filled with weapons, Kendo sticks, steel chairs, garbage cans, tables, almost every weapon except a ladder~

gp pato: "A hardcore match Y2K?"

Travo: "Close, last hint. (points above them)"

~A Steel Cage is hanging above the ring~

D01: "Alright, i'm sick of you mind games, we're thinking that it's a hardcore cage match, but you guys are gunna say we're wrong, right?"

bleeding face: "So close, but not close enough. (grabs the title belts from Y2K and Travo)"

~A hook from the roof lowers down as bleeding face puts the title belts on it~

Y2K: "bleeding face, get out of the ring."

~bleeding face leaves the ring~

Travo: "How bout we put you inside this structure first and see if you can find out."

~The cage lowers and is attatched to the ring as the titles hang above the cage~

gp pato: "So, a Steel Cage Ladder match, we already did that match in XFW before Y2K!"

Y2K: "Well all the equipment in that ring in our match is in the back of this truck, and I don't see any ladders."

D01: "Then how do we win?"

Travo: "This match is all about luck, and skill, you must climb to the top of the cage to win."

gp pato: "That's you challange, so what? This may be a bigger structure of the cage, but we can still win!"

bleeding face: "You must let them finish."

Y2K: "Yes, the you must jump from the top of the cage and retrieve the title belts, and if you miss, it's a long way down. For a little more excitement, the ropes will be replaced with barbed wire, so there will be a shortage of careers after this match."

~gp pato and D01 are shocked and seem to be nervus for the rules of the match~

Travo: "We'll see you at the ppv with the debut of..."

Y2K: "The X-TREME CAGE MATCH!"

~The cage rises up again as The X-Treme Killing Machines jump in the truck and drive backstage to prepare for there match.~

Last edited by Y2K on 9/28/2008, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/27/2008, 8:10 pm

((I'm sorry, got a little confuzzled, but is the 2nd part an entirely new segment, or all in one segment for when I put it on the show?))
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/27/2008, 9:58 pm

i think it is 2 diffent parts one is bledding face farewell which should be at the start of the show and the other is the interview which should be near the middle

But i could be totally wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/27/2008, 10:06 pm

Its 2 parts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/28/2008, 9:33 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/28/2008, 9:38 pm

gp pato: "That's your challange, so what? This may be a bigger structure of the cage, but we can still win!"

bold a fixed typo
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/28/2008, 9:42 pm

interesting match, definitely fits the new hardcore style of TWG
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/28/2008, 9:53 pm

off there hats and stays silent - bold lettering the fixed word. Its in the first promo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/29/2008, 9:53 pm

wow bad grammer for me, first errors ive ever made in a RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/30/2008, 10:13 am

when is the ppv?
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/30/2008, 10:44 am

2 weeks I think??
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/30/2008, 11:03 am

Week after this. 10/8.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/30/2008, 11:46 am

and whats the name of it?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty9/30/2008, 5:35 pm

UnSolitary Confinement.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)   bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1) Empty

Back to top Go down

bleeding face's farewell to XFW, and the first ever X-Treme Interview (10/1)
Page 1 of 1