X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match Empty
PostSubject: Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match   Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match Empty8/9/2010, 2:21 pm

~We see Slugger is walking in the back, causing an ovation that's clearly audible to the back. Ready for his tag title match, he gets stopped by Jay and Pitbull causing the ovation to get even louder as the three stand in a face-off~
Jay Thorn: "Congratulations Slugger. Thanks to your win Saturday you're once again in the match of your dreams. You get Plin in a title match on a PPV. Just like almost every time we've seen you in a match here. I mean, not counting the match against GQ and last Saturday, I think every match I've seen you in has been against Plin. And you've lost almost every one. That really is some brilliant and engaging entertainment."
Pitbull: "It really is. No wonder more people we're interested in us while you we're in retirement. I mean, I think you might actually hold the record for most fans alienated. Not to mention ditching the guy who arranged you back like a bad habit for Jesse Blue. True loyal friendship their, mate."
~The Thorns sarcastically clap for Slugger to a mixed reaction, with Slugger clearly annoyed~
Jay Thorn: "Hey, don't get us wrong, you guys earned the shot on XFA, fair and square. But we all know that these days, you really just make the fans get bored and go take their bathroom break when you're on."
Pitbull: "What my brothers trying to say is, every young fan would probably much rather see us on the card than you. But since management seems more interested in the past than the future, at least try to do something interesting or make an impact. Please, for our fans sakes."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match   Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match Empty8/10/2010, 3:58 am

Slugger: "Listen up right here! I'm gonna say this nice and slow so you two can understand it. I didn't ditch Killswitch, I'd never do that. He is, or at least, was my friend, my ally, my partner! I'd give anything to have him by my side tonight in that match but management screwed that up for me. And there is nothing I could do."
~Slugger takes a breath and begins to talk again~
Slugger: "Oh and you guys think I'm boring? You think my talent is overrated?That all these fans rather see you two?
~Slugger starts to laugh sarcastically~
Slugger: "Boy, you guys are funny but so very mistaken and naive."
~Slugger shakes his head~
Slugger: "You guys better be watching my match tonight because I'm gonna show you how a REAL main eventer, a real show stealer, puts on a match! So sit back get relaxed because tonight I'm gonna show you how true superstars do it!"
~Slugger pats Jay on the shoulder and starts to walk off~
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match   Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match Empty8/10/2010, 4:42 am

~Jay puts his hand on Slugger shoulder to stop him~
Jay Thorn: "Nobody says you can't go in the ring. We're just saying nobody cares about Plin vs Slugger after the 10,000th time. And you don't need to tell me how to steal a show. The Young Gunz division, when we were there, was the show, headlined by me and Boo. And no matter how much you hate Plin, you just can't touch our entertainment value."
Pitbull: "You know what, man? Let's just leave the old man to his delusions. Maybe this time Plin will beat some reality into him."
~The brothers walk off laughing sarcastically~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match   Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match Empty8/10/2010, 5:15 am

~Slugger raises his voice so that the Thorns can hear him~
Slugger: "Your entertainment value? *slugger laughs* You two have as much entertainment value as grass. I don't know how you two got in your heads that you have more entertainment value then me or anyone else in this company. You just don't, it's as simple as that. Sure you two put on a good show every now and then and where great in the young gunz division, but that's old news and once you left that division we all know your value went way down. So tonight, I'm gonna go out there, face Plin one last time, win the titles, and I'm gonna do it with every person in that arena cheering me on! Because the fans know where the real show is!"
~Slugger notices Jay and Pitbull look back at him~
Slugger: "Oh and one more thing, you two interfere in my match, and there won't be anyone or thing that will stop me from hurting you two. So if you don't want a repeat, stay out of my way and out of my business!"
~Slugger winks at the Thorns as they turn back around~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match   Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorns face to face with Slugger pre-match
Page 1 of 1