X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorns pre-match interview (XFA)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorns pre-match interview (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Thorns pre-match interview (XFA)   Thorns pre-match interview (XFA) Empty8/12/2010, 8:43 am

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jaime Ray Newman standing in front of a XFA sign in the interview area with Jay and Pitbull on each side in their wrestling gear. The crowd pops into a mixed reaction for the brothers as they clearly listen to the reaction from the crowd~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Guys, first up I want to ask you, why did you turn on everyone at Stable Warfare by costing Big Fatty V his Extreme Fight...."
~Pitbull quickly signals for Jaime to stop~
Pitbull: "Hey, hey, hey. Wait right there. We didn't turn on anyone at Stable Warfare. Yeah, we put a cage door in Big Fatty's face and helped Boo. But we didn't betray the Army, we'll never betray the army. We have always and will always stand with the Army in defense of the Army. And helping Boo retain his title was about two things. Sending a message to everyone that we're serious about what we're doing and helping our new allies in their battles."
~Jaime nods to signal that she thinks she understands~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Now, onto tonight. Tonight Big Fatty V is clearly after some payback as he has found a partner in Sleep Tiger and is facing you two in a tag team match. How are you feeling about that?"
~Pitbull cracks the signature, cocky, Thorn smirk before answering~
Pitbull: "How do we feel about that? How do we feel about facing that fat bag of lard and a guy that calls himself Sleep Tiger? Let's see. In the last few months, we've battled teams like General Quarters, TXF and the Order. We have victories and very competitive efforts against those very long line, big name teams. You think we sweat a no name, throw together team like those two?"
~Pitbull rubs his face before continuing with a smile on his face~
Pitbull: "Big Fatty V. You think just because you found a random partner and because your big, bad and angry that you're a threat to us? That your a better team? Think again. We're a top notch team consisting of two of the top athletes in the Extreme Fight division that has had more tag matches together than I care to count here."
~The fans cheer as the confidence seems to just be building in Pitbull~
Pitbull: "You guys are in for a world of pain, agony and blues out there tonight. And after all the people that have stabbed you in your fat back, I'd think twice about trusting Sleepy boy either."
~An audible "Pitbull" chant can be heard as he is staring straight into the camera with a look as if he's looking straight into your soul~
Pitbull: "So if your smart, which I seriously doubt, you'll just stay in the back and save yourself some pain tonight. If you don't, it won't be a cage door slamming in your face tonight. It'll be a pair of boots when we knock you out with an Instant Kill, bitch!"
~Pitbull steps back, oozing with confidence~
Jaime Ray Newman: "What about his partner for the night, Sleep Tiger? You guys have to be taking this challenge seriously with the level of confidence."
~Jay finally stops warming up and steps up~
Jay Thorn: "What about Sleep Tiger? Yeah, he beat me in an extremely competitive match almost two seasons ago when I left the Young Gunz division. But everyone seems to have forgotten just how good me and my brother can be in the ring and missed how much we've improved in the last few months. Sleep Tiger nowadays isn't even warm up."
~The crowd cheers for the confidence of the brothers as Jay looks directly into the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Sleep Tiger. You're not Plin, Sisky, Jesse Blue, Tonten, KSO or Slugger. You're not even a shadow of them. And those guys are the competition we've had lately. So tonight, I'm going to do to you what I do best when I Shock Drop you through the canvas and into the hospital. That is, unless Pitbull here doesn't choke you out first.....To us, you're no tiger. You're just a pussycat....about....to get.....neutered....by the Detroit Assassination Squad."
~The cheers are getting louder as the brothers look up as if to listen with a smile~
Jay Thorn: "It's your lucky night boys. Tonight you face the Pitbull and the Murder City Machine Gun....Let's see if you survive, bitches."
~The Thorns leave the interview area as the ovation is getting louder and louder with a "Thorn" chant building~
Brandon Routh: "As usual, no shortage of confidence on the part of the D.A.S coming into the match. And the Army wouldn't have it any other way."
Reggie Miller: "Wouldn't you be when you're both very talented and successful singles competitors AND one of the fastest rising young teams in the industry?"
Brandon Routh: "No question about the talent of the brothers. I'm just not sure they can stop a very angry Big Fatty V."
Reggie: "They won't have to. The guys so out of shape, all they have to do is avoid him for a few moves and he'll have worn himself out, Brandon."

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 8/12/2010, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorns pre-match interview (XFA)   Thorns pre-match interview (XFA) Empty8/12/2010, 12:40 pm

great interview, strong promo and confidence
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Thorns pre-match interview (XFA)   Thorns pre-match interview (XFA) Empty8/12/2010, 12:53 pm

Thanks, we kinda went into our older category with more of our emotions described and telling people what we'll do in the ring instead of just saying "Oh, we're gonna beat you tonight and be victorious and blaablaablaa".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorns pre-match interview (XFA)   Thorns pre-match interview (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorns pre-match interview (XFA)
Page 1 of 1