X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.S pre-match interview (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

D.A.S pre-match interview (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.S pre-match interview (XFW)   D.A.S pre-match interview (XFW) Empty11/24/2010, 3:05 pm

if this can still make it on, great. If not, then scratch it.
~The camera cuts to the interview area where Jay and Pitbull are standing by with Jill Wagner in their wrestling gear and with the tag titles around their waists.The crowd pops for the brothers as they seem relaxed and ready for the match~
Jill Wagner: "D.A.S. Tonight you have a match against Vince Noir and Molten Master. How are you feeling?"
~Jay smiles from ear to ear as he looks at Jill~
Jay Thorn: "How are we feeling? How are we feeling??? Jill, do you know what place this is?"
~Jill looks confused~
Jill Wagner: "Finland?"
~Jay smiles and looks around~
Jay Thorn: "Not just Finland. This is Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, it's where we were born. Do you see that merch stand with all the ladies buying D.A.S merch just to be a bit closer to us?"
~Jay points over to a merchandise stand that seems to be selling out fast~
Jill Wagner: "Yeah."
Jay Thorn: "I remember when I was just 10 years old, right after getting in the building, running up to it and once my dad got there, forcing him to buy me a Helsinki Jokers cap autographed by Teemu Selanne. I remember in 2005 right after the death of Eddie Guerrero, god rest his soul, coming here for the 2005 Survivor series tour and buying a "I'm Your Papi!" t-shirt and crying through most of the show since I came to see Eddie but he passed two days before the show...."
~Jay looks up and mouths the words "we still miss you" before looking back at Jill~
Jay Thorn: "I remember in 2008 coming here to watch Bullet For My Valentine playing the most awesome gig that I have seen in my life, re-igniting my passion for the guitar. I remember coming here in 2009 to watch the Helsinki Jokers beat the Helsinki I.F.K in an awesome hockey match 3-0."
Pitbull: "Hey!"
Jay Thorn: "What?"
Pitbull: "I'm an HIFK fan. You know that."
~Jay shrugs with a smile~
Jay Thorn: "Sorry, man. Point is, Jill, we have more memories in this building than we have showtime to list up. This place is where we grew up. So to say that we're feeling unbelievable tonight to be back here to give our fans memories as champions would be the understatement of the century. Even more so than saying that Destiny is a tad generic when it comes to their tactics and promos."
~Jay looks over at the merch stand as you can see a good portion buying the hometown boys merchandise~
Jill Wagner: "And what about your match tonight?"
~Pitbull brings Jill's mic closer~
Pitbull: "Vince and Molten Master are good and make a very interesting tag team. We hope they stick together and provide a bit of personal flavor to the division. We even have an idea for a name for them, the Boosh Masters. But we're the tag champions for a reason. And tonight, we prove it. See, not only are we the best team in the world today, we're used to the climate while the others are probably freezing their asses off in the Finnish winter. So they should be frozen stiff in that ring, and we'll be dancing in circles around them. Dancing a very, very... painfull dance."
~Jill brings the mic down to signal the end of the interview~
Jay Thorn: "Uh-oh!"
~The camera moves to Jay, who points at the merchandise stand that has sold out and the fans losing focus on it and starting to look around~
Pitbull: "Interviews over. You guys might want to go if you have something to do in like the next 15 minutes."
~As Jill and the camera man begin leaving, one of the fans notices the brothers, leading to a chain reaction and the crowd swarming them for autographs and to get to meet the hometown heroes. As the brothers can barely be seen amongst the crowd, the camera cuts back to ringside~
David Hood: "Well, I hope the brothers can make it out in less than 15 minutes since their match is next."
Reggie Miller: "They better or they'll have to fortfeit."
Back to top Go down

D.A.S pre-match interview (XFW)
Page 1 of 1