X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The D.A.S pre-match interview... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

The D.A.S pre-match interview... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: The D.A.S pre-match interview... (XFW)   The D.A.S pre-match interview... (XFW) Empty11/1/2011, 5:52 am

David Hood: "Next up, one of the most successful, as well as one of the more controversial teams in XFE history is in action, as the D.A.S will be facing off against Vince Noir and Molten Master."
Matt Scott: "Who keeps giving these guys contracts? Seriously, can't we just lose these guys?"
David Hood: "I don't think the XFE fans are ready for the brothers to be let go any time soon. Speaking of the brothers, or broadcast partner Marnette Patterson is standing by."
~The camera cuts to the interview area, where Marnette Patterson is standing by~
Marnette Patterson: "Thank you, David. My guests at this time, Jay Thorn and Pitbull, the D.A.S."
~The brothers walk into the camera view from either side, wearing their wrestling gear and ring vests. Once in the camera's view both brothers look at Marnette from head to toe~
Jay Thorn: "Who's she?"
Pitbull: "I think she's the one that came here with Jeremy. His fiancee or something..."
Jay Thorn: "Seriously, huh. What happened to Jill?"
Pitbull: "They made her the ring announcer. Not a bad trade though, she is hot."
Jay Thorn: "Good point, I have to admit..."
~Marnette is seemingly getting annoyed and loudly clears her throat, snapping the brothers out of it~
Jay Thorn: "Wow! She does live! How are you?"
~Marnette looks at Jay with a look that could kill~
Jay Thorn: "Listen, sorry about that. Pitbull can be quite an a** sometimes."
Pitbull: "Yeah, Jay is really a pain at times. So, how's the new job been?"
Marnette: (between her teeth) "Peachy."
~Marnette gathers herself as the brothers also seem to get more professional~
Marnette: "Tonight, your facing off against Vince Noir and Molten Master in a tag match. Now, Pitbull, you have some history with Vince. How ready are you guys for this match?"
~The brothers seem to become contemplative and talk a bit off the mic~
Jay Thorn: "Hey, Joel, how many tag titles have we won together?"
Pitbull: "Two."
Jay Thorn: "And how many tag matches have we had together?"
~Pitbull seems to be stumped~
Pitbull: "How should I know anymore? A LOT."
Jay Thorn: "What about Vince and Molt, how many have you seen them in?"
Pitbull: "I don't think I've ever seen them tag up."
~The brothers shrug at the notion~
Marnette Patterson: "But Vince has beaten you Pitbull. And Molten Master isn't a push over either."
~Pitbull smiles warmly~
Pitbull: "I know their tough. WE know their tough. But Marnette...We're the D.A.S."
~Jay steps up with a cocky smirk~
Jay Thorn: "Hello boys. I don't know who you *BLEEP*ed off, but now your in some deep *BLEEP*. I mean, we need more tag teams...Seriously, our tag team champions have had one match as a team...EVER."
Fans: "OOOOOOOOOOOOH."
~Marnette looks shocked at Jay pointing out the history of the current champions~
Jay Thorn: "What? Somebody doesn't want me to point out that our so called tag champions aren't a real tag team? How about the fact that nobody likes to admit it but we are the only real tag team currently assembled in this company?"
~As Marnette doesn't seem to know how to react, Jay keeps smiling his cocky smirk~
Jay Thorn: "A tag team...I mean a REAL tag team, is a team that has some more history together than one match."
Pitbull: "'But Cryl and I are brothers'...'We have an unspoken bond because we're blood'."
~The brothers smile and look at the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Please...The two of you are brothers in DNA only. You know what is a real brother? A real brother is someone you grew up with. Someone you fought with day in and day out with for 20-30 years and then the two of you beat the *BLEEP* out of somebody for trying to get at him."
~Jay turns to look at Pitbull~
Jay Thorn: "Joel, isn't it true that Playboy's only known Cryl is his brother for about a season?"
Pitbull: "True."
Jay Thorn: "And before that, who was it again who thought of Cryl as an enemy he wanted to destroy for the sake of personal glory?"
Pitbull: "I believe that was one Paul 'Playboy' Andrews..."
Jay Thorn: "Paul...You think any of us are buying this *BLEEP* your selling of being the Blood Family that cares about each other? Let's face it, your a stripper turned wreslter with delusions of his own abilities because you curse in every single interview to cover the fact that in actuality you have absolutely nothing of merit to say."
~Pitbull steps to Jay's side, putting a hand over his shoulder~
Pitbull: "And you don't even have to be man enough to face it... Your little 'Blood Family' is nothing but a sorry excuse for a throw together tag team to save our tag division because management didn't feel like asking us if we would like to do the job."
Jay Thorn: "But back to you Vince and Molt...Your a throw together as well. But hell, welcome to the tag division. I hope you stay a while, lord knows we need more teams..."
~The brothers look at each other and then at the camera with a cocky smirk~
Pitbull: "We're just sorry your welcoming party's us...'Cause flat out, we're the best. And no, we don't have to say it. But you'll learn it the hard way tonight."
~The brothers smile and walk off the camera as it fades back to ringside~
Matt Scott: "Looks like the break from active teaming hasn't done anything to deflate these guys egos..."
David Hood: "But most would argue that they've earned the right to those egos...After all, they are arguably the most succesful team in company history."
Back to top Go down

The D.A.S pre-match interview... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1