X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn pre-match interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn pre-match interview Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn pre-match interview   Jay Thorn pre-match interview Empty2/22/2010, 9:49 pm

Brandon Routh: "After the powerful and short comments we heard from Mr. Jinter earlier, let's go to Jaime Ray Newman, trying to get a last comment from the Young Gunz champion before his title match."
~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jaime Ray Newman in front of a locker room with the sign Thorn Brothers on it, mic in hand~
Jaime: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are just moments away from the Young Gunz title match. After the comments just heard from Mr. Jinter, lets see if I can get a comment from the champ."
~Jaime knocks on the door and after a moment, we hear someone shout "come in". Jaime opens the door and walks in, camera in tow. We see Jay and Joel Thorn talking in a light tone in Finnish, pausing and looking at Jaime for a moment~
Jaime: "Jay, since coming to the XFE, Mr. Jinter has claimed that you are all talk and has claimed that you are nervous about facing him, while he says he is completely calm and cool with the match. Any thoughts?"
~Jay and Joel have a small chuckle and exchange a quick comment in Finnish before Jay re-focuses on Jaime~
Jay Thorn: "Jingy actually said that? Really? Is he serious? Let me remind you just who in the hell I am. I'm the guy who came out on his first night and called out anyone who wanted a fight. I'm the guy that made this division as hot and interesting as it is alongside dominant wrestlers like Artagon, Super Dan and Boobinator. I'm the guy that has been here for two months, constantly in the eye of the Young Gunz storm. I'm the guy who called out XFE management for not liking rebels and never backing down from anything I've said."
~The crowd erupts into cheers and chant for the Young Gunz as Jay looks seemingly into the distance, listening. As the crowd settles down a bit, Jay looks back at Jaime.~
Jay Thorn: "Now let's look at my opponents accomplishments. He's managed to come out twice to run his mouth about me and cut an interview about how I'm all talk. Besides that, he's got no XFE matches under his belt, no XFE title matches, no XFE PPV appearances and he says I'm all talk, really?"
~Jay looks away briefly, angrily rubbing his face before focusing on the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Jingy, you have not earned a shot but you will get it tonight, and let's face it junior, no matter where you've worked before, this is the big league now boy. This is you're debut and the biggest match of you're career. And you might not show it, but I know the butterflies in that gut of yours are the size of jumbojets by now. And after I faced and beat Boobinator on PPV in a Last Man Standing match to earn this belt, do you think that anyone is this division scares me? Newsflash Jingy, you haven't beaten anything more dangerous than a punching bag since coming here. And trust me, I'm more worried about the burritos I ate last night than you."
~The crowd erupts into cheers for Jays conviction as Jay takes an artistic pause, exchanging a look with his brother before looking back at the camera with his trademark smirk~
Jay Thorn: "Jingy, tonight you debut in XFE against the Murder City Machine Gun.... let's see if you survive."
~The camera cuts back to ringside as the match is about to begin~
Brandon Routh: "Strong words from the champion, Jay seems good to go for the title match."
Reggie Miller: "At least we got reminded about one thing when it comes to the champion."
Brandon Routh: "What?"
Reggie Miller: "HE is NOT a man of few words."
Brandon Routh: "Very true. But that's why his Army loves him."
Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn pre-match interview
Page 1 of 1