X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty1/17/2010, 7:08 pm

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jay Thorn standing in front of a Chaos N' Mayhem poster with Jill Wagner, in a brand new pair of wrestling shorts and warming up for his big match with Boobinator~
Jill Wagner: "Jay, tonight is your Last Man Standing match with Boobinator for the Young Gunz championship. Now, in the past, Boobinator has seemed to have your number in most matches, how do you feel about this match and your chances?"
~Jay looks to the side with a thoughtful, serious look on his face, getting the fans to cheer~
Jay Thorn: "Before I answer your question Jill, I'd like to talk about an interesting article I read lately. In it a certain influential person said that you can have 5-star show stealers all night and day in this business, but if you can't step up and handle the mic or can't make an impact, you'll never be a true main eventer in this business. In essence, you got to know how to step it up when the time comes out of the ring as well."
~The crowd gives a nice pop for the comment as Jay pauses to listen to the people~
Jay Thorn: "And you see, that is what tonight is all about for myself and Boobinator. You see, the Young Gunz division didn't have a whole hell of a lot happening when I came in, but I came out on my first night and called everyone out and made an impact, getting Boobinator to respond. See, we've had show stealing matches and have stepped up the stakes every time there's been a chance, like a hungry young lion should."
~The crowd erupts into chants for both Boobinator and Jay, causing Jay to pause again as if to think how to continue~
Jay Thorn: "This thing between Boobinator and myself has been the main attraction in the Young Gunz division for two seasons now. I mean, this rivalry IS the division. And tonight, we fight it out with the lights on bright and one of us is becoming the face of the division. And the Murder City Machine Gun is all about stepping it up when the lights are on bright, so Boo, like I said the first night I came here: Be ready, 'cause I'm just one Shock Drop away from winning the gold."
~Jay leaves the screen towards the ring as the camera cuts back to ringside~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty1/18/2010, 4:55 am

awesome rp great work
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty1/18/2010, 5:02 am

thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty1/18/2010, 1:13 pm

great work olli mine and pitbulls promo is up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn pre-match interview (Chaos N' Mayhem)
Page 1 of 1