X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince's Interview before match... (Chaos 'n' Mayhem.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince's Interview before match... (Chaos 'n' Mayhem.) Empty
PostSubject: Vince's Interview before match... (Chaos 'n' Mayhem.)   Vince's Interview before match... (Chaos 'n' Mayhem.) Empty1/30/2012, 5:54 pm

~Just as Vince leaves a office in the back Marnette Patterson sees Vince walking back to his locker room. As she starts to talk to him~
Marnette Patterson: "Hey Vince do you have a minute for me?"
~Vince just rolls his eyes and gives a nod~
Marnette Patterson: "Okay Vince whose office is that you just left from?"
Vince Noir: "Well I'm going to have to say mind your own business in who I am talking to. It does not concern you. It will all fall into place here soon. That is all I can tell you."
Marnette Patterson: "Okay Vince I'll leave that alone. Now you have a big match tonight with Pitbull John and Grey J. What are you plans tonight?"
~Vince looks a little mad at the question and just stares at her~
Vince Noir: "Well Marnette no plans really, well maybe I'm just going to take everyone out and just walk out of the ring and leave them ruined in the middle of the mat or maybe I'll walk out of there champ. Who knows what will happen. But I know one thing it will be a match to remember."
~Marnette Patterson looks a little confused after that comment~
Marnette Patterson: "So your saying you will be champ at the end of the night?"
Vince Noir: "I'm not saying that but stranger things have happen. But I will leave a impact whether I win or not and just maybe people will take me a little more serious."
Marnette Patterson: "Okay Vince so you don't want the belt is that right? I mean here the past few weeks that's all you have been talking about you want the belt from Pitbull no matter what stands in your way."
Vince Noir: "Your right that is all I have been talking about having the belt back around my waist but the thing is no one is taking me serious I and want to change that and if I have to take them all out and leave here without the belt so be it."
Marnette Patterson: "Alright the question everyone is wanting to ask. What is your deal here lately with trashing your locker room and a certain woman coming out and helping you win last week to get you back into the Universal-X Match? Even though you lost your first match taking you out of it?"
Vince Noir: "Alright you want to know whats going on with me? I took my anger out of what was close to me just be lucky it was not a person or they would be hurting right now. For the woman coming out to distract the ref and my opponent I could not tell you why she did that but it got me closer to show everyone what I'm made of and to prove to the people in the back I'm not messing around anymore and for the belt? Who would not want a championship belt around your waist? I mean really what kind of question is that? Same reason why J, Deep and Pitbull wants it to prove they are number one. Well Pitbull is number one right now but the three of us want to change that."
Marnette Patterson: "Okay Vince. I'm still wanting to know why she came out last week to help you well really everyone wants to know. Sure your not trying to hide something? Maybe she will come out here tonight and try to help you again."
~Vince stops her from saying anything else~
Vince Noir: "I JUST told YOU I have no clue why she came out but I want to say thanks. She may have an agenda for me or she was sent out there by someone else. Who knows but like I said It got me closer in what I want. So if you don't have anything else I have to get ready tonight is going to be great."
~Vince smirks and turns around and walks away~
~Marnette Patterson watches Vince leave and makes sure Vince is out of site and walks over to the office and knocks on the door~
A voice come from the other side a woman's voice and says "If you know whats good for you you may want to leave."
~Marnette Patterson walks away from the door looking at her camera man scratching her head~
Back to top Go down

Vince's Interview before match... (Chaos 'n' Mayhem.)
Page 1 of 1