X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vinces quiet call out...after Da_One vs BIG FATTY V match (Chaos N' Mayhem)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vinces quiet call out...after Da_One vs BIG FATTY V match (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Empty
PostSubject: Vinces quiet call out...after Da_One vs BIG FATTY V match (Chaos N' Mayhem)    Vinces quiet call out...after Da_One vs BIG FATTY V match (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Empty3/15/2011, 4:59 pm

The arena goes dark and Vince Noir's music starts up and the sounds of tundre rings trough out the arena.

The fans start to chat Vince's name over and over again...

Then boom the lights come back on and their stands Vince at the entrance ramp with smiles.

David Hood: Look at that maybe Vince is out here to call out Da_One for a shot at the belt. I think we could be seeing a new champ next season what do you think Matt.

Matt Scott: Yeah right David Da_One would wipe up the mat with Vince.

David Hood: I don't know Matt Vince has looked real good this season. Lets see what he has to say.

Vince just looks at Da_One and raises his hand hand in the air like he won a match and then brings both of his hands down at his waist and make it look like he has the belt already and then just points at Da-One.

Matt Scott: What that's it no mic or anything just a taunt at Da_One. What a loser.

David Hood: I don't know Matt but I see a new champion next season Da_One better look out.

Matt Scott: Yeah what ever David.

Then all of a sudden the arena goes dark again and Vince's music starts back up.

The fans are going wild after what they just saw chantinh both Vince's name and Da_One's.

The arena lights come back up and no Vince to be seen. As the camera pans back to Da_One he just looks amazed.

David Hood: Wow what a night can't wait to see what happens.

I dont know if you can use it seeing I have no clue who wins but it could work for both of them. Sorry if its not great just something real quick at the last second
Back to top Go down

Vinces quiet call out...after Da_One vs BIG FATTY V match (Chaos N' Mayhem)
Page 1 of 1