X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)   Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1) Empty1/13/2010, 3:16 pm

~The familiar barrage of machine gun fire followed with "Hit The Floor" by Bullet For My Valentine blasts through the arena, igniting the crowd into a mixed smattering of boos and cheers as Jay Thorn comes out wearing the new Border City Bad Boys t-shirt~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thorn!"
~Jay gets into the ring, catching a quick feel of Olivia on the way to do his signature pose on the turnbuckle. Jay then gets down and grabs a mic from ringside, his familiar crooked smile even wider than usual~
Jay Thorn: "Damn, I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before Liv, but XFA definitely snagged a full ten when we got you on the team."
~Jay winks at Olivia as she exits the ring, with a small, possibly unwilling blush on her face as Jay's fans erupt for the show of interest by Jay~
Jay Thorn: "Hopefully well get to talk more later but now on to business at hand. I don't know if you guys notice but I'm in a better mood than possibly ever during my XFE-run so far. You see, last Wednesday I was backstage at the XFW show to give moral support to Joel in his match of the night with Danny, when suddenly Sentinel comes out to announce the Young Gunz title vacant. Now, the Army knows I can't help myself and I just had to step up and demand the title. Well, we didn't get our way yet but as of now, the Last Man Standing at Chaos N' Mayhem is officially for the title!"
~The crowd goes wild with the statement, chanting Jay and Boobinator back and forth~
Jay Thorn: "That's right ladies and gentlemen and Machine Gun Army members of all ages, the "Saturday Night Highlight" himself, Jay Thorn is now officially a championship contender. I will compete with and defeat Boobinator and bring the Young Gunz division up yet another notch by becoming YOUR new Young Gunz champion."
~The comment brings out a mixed reaction due to the overconfidence, while some cheer at the prospect. A loud chant for Boobinator starts to echo~
Jay Thorn: "And that brings me to tonight, you see Boobinator has challenged the Murder City Machine Gun to a Pick Your Poison Tag Team Match tonight and I accept your challenge. So come on down Boo and let's get to picking!"
(Your turn Boo)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)   Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1) Empty1/14/2010, 1:17 am

~Boo steps out onto the stage and as he does the crowd erupts into cheers~
~Boo waits for the crowds cheers to subside with a humbling look on his face~

Boo: "Man, you guys blow me away, you're awesome. It's great to be here tonight and I promise, we're going to blast the roof off this place tonight."
~The crowd begins cheering even louder than before~
~As the cheer begin to subside Boo begins to speak~
Boo: "Jay, I knew you'd accept the challenge, and I'm pretty sure I know who you're going to pick as my partner. So let's go ahead and get that out of the way. Jay who's your pick?"
(Jay you're up)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)   Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1) Empty1/14/2010, 3:50 am

Jay Thorn: "Well Boo, I had to think long and hard here and since I know you won't pick him as my partner tonight, I'll pick you a partner who is extremely talented and has more promise than anyone in the division and most importantly, always has my back: my little brother, the Pitbull."
~The crowd gives a round of cheers at Pitbull~
(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)   Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1) Empty1/14/2010, 6:57 pm

~The cheers begin to die down~
Boo: "I had a feeling you might do that, and I knew that it would put me in a precarious position. So I thought long and hard about who I should pick as Jay's partner. At first I thought maybe I should pick Danny Danger, I mean Pitbull and Danny did have a good match just the other night that went to a judges decision."
~The crowd begins to boo~

Boo: "But I decided that even though Jay and I don't necessarily like each other, I couldn't do that to him."
~The crowd begins cheering and mixture of laughter is definitely audible~
Boo: "I knew I had to pick someone that would get Pitbull's competitive juices flowing, someone that Pitbull couldn't stand the thought of losing to, and that someone is Big Cop."
~The fans start booing even louder than before~
Boo: "Hold on guys, I understand you don't like Big Cop and I understand why, but he is going to push Pitbull to the top of his game, he may even push him so hard that he gets a pinfall on big brother Jay."
~The crowd continues to boo with a few cheers mixed in~
(Jay, Pittbull, or Big Cop you're up)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)   Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1) Empty1/14/2010, 7:24 pm

Jay Thorn: "Don't worry Boo, Joel is a competitor and won't take a loss to his record unless he's up against odds that he can't beat. Kinda like when Super Dan beat us in our tag debut, but nobody has been able to stop Joel after that."
~The crowd erupts at the mentioning of Super Dan and also chant you got beat at Jay~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, I got beat in a lot of matches but I've still always put up the best matches and made more of an impact than anyone in the division. Personally I'm looking forward to teaming more with Joel in the future, but tonight if I have to team with a wannabe cop against you and my brother, I will."
~Jay gets out of the ring, walking up the ramp and getting in Boo's face with fans cheering~
Jay Thorn: "So tonight, don't worry about your back 'cause Joel will have it. You need to worry about your face because the first chance I get, I'll kick it in."
~Jay drops the mic and leaves the stage with a chorus of boos~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)   Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn comes out to talk about Chaos N' Mayhem (XFA 16/1)
Page 1 of 1