X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty
PostSubject: Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5   Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty11/29/2009, 7:52 am

~The sound of machine gun fire, followed by Hit The Floor by Bullet For My Valentine starts to play. Jay Thorn makes his way to the ring, wearing dark jeans with a chain and a black leather jacket, smiling his trademark crooked, sarcastic grin~
Emmanuelle Chriqui: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, The Murder City Machine Gun, Jay Thooorn!"
~Jay gets in the ring, still smiling and doing a few poses for the fans on the turnbuckles, flipping off fans that decide to boo him~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you for that introduction mamacita. Your doing a great job. I have to say that the world is really smiling for the Murder City Machine Gun tonight. I mean, the Army is growing in number, I'm getting more and more respect in the back and I absolutely DESTROYED Sentinel's little mystery opponent."
~A loud chorus of cheers erupts from Jay's fans and Jay can't help feeling good and smiling as he listens to his Army and soaks it in for a moment~
Jay Thorn: "That's right. I didn't just win, how many Shock Drops did I need? none. How many times did I lock in the Second City Stretch? not once. Hell, I didn't even break a sweat in beating Sentinel's little mystery opponent. He's got potential, but let's face it, Danny's not in my league. So I'm calling The Sentinel into this ring, so we can chat a bit about my reward for beating his challenge."

(Boo, Danny or Sentinel can take it from here.)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5   Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty11/29/2009, 5:05 pm

~"New Divide" by Linkin Park begins to play as The Sentinel makes his way down to the ring with a mic in hand~
The Sentinel: "Well Jay, I have to say, you did pass my challenge. You beat Danny Danger. Congratulations. And just like you wanted, you will face Boobinator later on tonight."
~The Crowd Cheers~
The Sentinel: "But like the last time you two faced, he's going to beat you."

(Your turn Jay)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5   Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty11/29/2009, 5:37 pm

Jay Thorn: "You might be right Sentinel, but we both know you very well could be wrong."
~The smile on Jay's face broadens as he comes up with a new idea~
Jay Thorn: "So why give these people the same match twice in three weeks? That WOULD be stale. How bout it be me vs Boobinator vs Danny? Everybody wants to know who's got the edge in us new guys, so let's se who's the best. And not in a Triple Threat but a Three Way Dance so there is a definitive winner, at the next PPV?"
(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5   Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty11/29/2009, 5:44 pm

~The Sentinel thinks it over~
The Sentinel: "Well that certainly is an interesting idea. Although you will still be facing Boobinator tonight. A Three Way Dance between the three of you."
~The Sentinel turns to the Crowd~
The Sentinel: "What do you all think? Is that a match you would like to see?"
~The Crowd responds with a roaring cheer~
The Sentinel: "Then it's settled. At Natural Selection it will be Jay Thorn vs Danny Danger vs Boobinator, to find out just who is the best of the Young Gunz."

(Your turn)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5   Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty11/29/2009, 6:06 pm

Jay Thorn: "So tonight me and Boo will give you another highlight reel match and at Natural Selection I get to prove myself the king of the Young Gunz? I say that sounds like a hell of a weekend plan for the Machine Gun Army, thank you."
~Jay shakes Sentinels hand and with the crowd still roaring over the decision, turns over to talk to the back~
Jay Thorn: "Boo, Tonight you get a sample of what I can do in this ring...And at Natural Selection, this war gets taken to a whole new level...Both you AND Danny know that my style is perfect for a Dance, so get ready for a long night at Natural Selection."
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5   Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty11/29/2009, 7:42 pm

Before Jay Thorn's music starts for him to exit the ring

~Boo makes his way down the ramp with mic in hand~
Boo: "Sorry guys for interrupting you, but since my name is part of the conversation, I thought maybe I would put my two cents in. Jay, you're right we did put on a show stealing performance last time out. I hope all the fans enjoyed the match as much as I enjoyed competing in it. Tonight we're going to have to take it up a notch and give these fans another match of the night. I'm not promising victory but I do promise to leave my heart in the ring and try to put on the match of my career. As far as the pay per view goes, it would be an honor to perform for these awesome fans at the biggest event this season. I've never had the opportunity to face Danny Danger in the ring but he better bring his A game if he wants to keep up with Jay and myself. Jay, I'll see you later tonight.
~Boo shakes The Sentinel's hand and thanks him for the opportunity, then exits the ring~

Jay or Sentinel, you can use as is or break it into different parts to fit in with your conversation. Feel free to change it up a little if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5   Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorn wants to talk to Sentinel 12/5
Page 1 of 1