X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/16/2010, 1:52 pm

~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play over the PA system as Jay and Pitbull make their way into the ring to a standing ovation, slapping some high-fives with fans on the way down to the ring.~
Olivia Wilde: "Please welcome, Jay Thorn and Pitbull, the Thorn Brothers!!"
~The crowd is incited into an even louder ovation by the announcement as Jay picks up a sign saying "Thorn Brothers for tag champs at Guilty Conscience" and Pitbull goes to pose on the turnbuckles as Jay shows off the sign before returning it to the fan at ringside as Pitbull picks up a mic.~
Pitbull: "Hey guys, I know you're used to us coming out and telling some jokes, insulting people, doing stuff that makes the XFE legal department cringe. But we're sorry, tonight isn't about that. You see, we've got a steel cage match for the tag team titles at Guilty Conscience now against some serious vet's that want to hurt us and it's time to get serious."
~This causes slight boo's in the audience who we're expecting entertainment from the D.A.S. as Jay picks up the mic from Pitbull.~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, we know. Serious stuff should be left to guys like Patty. But let's look at our match at Guilty Conscience for a minute. It's a steel cage match where me and Pitbull have very little experience, against guys that have thousands of matches more experience on their side. Against guys that have been to wars in this ring. And our opponents have management on their sides which, let's face it, will never be behind rebels like us. By all accounts, we should be booking grave spots for ourselves by now."
~A chant for "Thorn" as a show of support begins as Pitbull takes the mic again.~
Pitbull: "But we do have some advantages. We have youth, we have the Army behind us, as our theme song says we have an attitude that we can't or wont surrender. And we have noticed one small problem in General Quarters, Tonten. I mean, look at the guy, he's a loose cannon. He carries guns around all the time and plays into only his own ends. Not only that, he's completely unpredictable and has lost his cool at Jesse more than once. General Quarter's singles careers and more importantly Tonten's looking after number one is slowly killing not only the division but their team, can you really trust him to have your back everywhere and always Jesse?"
~The chant is getting louder and Jay takes the mic from Pitbull to talk.~
Jay Thorn: "There is no question Pitbull and me are on the same page. Hell, we're on the same fricking letter. And at Guilty Conscience we're going to use that to our advantage and walk out Tag Team Champions. And tonight, we are going to use Milo and georgelol for two purposes: warm-up and an example. Milo, you're nothing but a leech that on Sentinel's company that ruined a tag match against High Society for me. Tonight, you are going to be just another victim of the Murder City Machine Gun."
~Pitbull takes the mic one last time.~
Pitbull: "Georgie, you're a nice kid, you got some attitude and could be something in this business. But last time you got in my way, I injured you. This time I wont go as easy on you so I'm sorry, but your career just might be over after tonight. Tonight, Jay will show his guns against Milo and I will rip Georgelol apart.... and at Guilty Conscience we will be coming for the tag titles when whoever is the champ get's locked in the cage with us."
Jay Thorn: "Let's see if they survive..."
~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine begins to play again as Jay and Pitbull leave the ring.~
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/16/2010, 2:32 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/16/2010, 4:37 pm

GQ might not be tag champs come Guilty Conscience.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/16/2010, 4:50 pm

Yeah, noticed later. That could be a bump in the road but oh well, we have confidence in them.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/18/2010, 4:01 am

well you two teams can have your little tag team match in side the cage and txf is willing to give the winner a shot at the titles after.

because we all know GQ is going to loose on sunday Razz hahaha
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/18/2010, 4:23 am

Saturday my dear Sluggo, saturday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/18/2010, 4:45 am

Umm. Yeah Sluggo. Our match is on Sunday. Make sure you're there...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty6/18/2010, 10:00 pm

my bad i forgot it was saturday since i always watch/read it on sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)   Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thorn Brothers out to talk about Guilty Consience (XFA)
Page 1 of 1