X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Chaos 'N' Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Welcome to Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Chaos 'N' Mayhem   Welcome to Chaos 'N' Mayhem Empty1/31/2012, 4:15 pm

(I'll handle this as the opening for the show you jsut need to add the images Sent.)

David Hood: "Welcome everyone to XFE Chaos 'N' Mayhem 2012! Tonight we have a card packed full of action including 4 huge Title Matches!"
Reggie Miller: "Hawke, Pitbull, The Sentinel and Slugger all looking to defend their titles on the most Chaotic night of the year and I am guessing we will be crowning 4 new champions!"
Brandon Routh: "We also will have Jeremy and Gobeer once again face off this time for the honor of being the 2012 Lord of Mayhem!
Matt Scott: "That match will easily be won by Gobeer, but at least 1 Alsop will be a winner tonight as Justin is going to continue his run of dominance as he destroys that washed up Legion tonight."
Brandon Routh: "We will see about that Matt."
Reggie Miller: "And tonight after 8 months of attacks and hatred we might finally have a finish to the Jay Thorn and Jake Adams feud as they meet inside Hell In A Cell and Jake destroys Jay once and for all.."
David Hood: "But don't forget about our Main Event tonight as Chaos meets Mayhem. Jack Power taking on Pauk-O in a match that is sure to be unpredictable!"
~Just then the lights go out in the arena. Flames shoot up from the entrance ramp and front he four corners of the ring. As the case has been all season an eerie noise begins to play as a Dark Voice begins to seemingly read the words that appear on the X-Tron~
Dark Voice/Words on Tron: "Tonight the Vengeful Right Hand of Justice will be unleashed upon XFE. The one who brought this wrath upon you will be first to fall, but he will not be the last!"
~The mask that has been shown all season appears on the Tron. In the eyes the images of all the people in action tonight flash by before a red light flashes in front of them and flames once again erupt from the 4 corners of the ring and at the top of the entrance ramp~
(Will Insert the Mask Picture here)
~The lights come back on and we see the 4 announcers all looking on with a look of concern in there eyes. The crowd seems excited and worried at the same time~
Brandon Routh: "I guess we have that to deal with tonight too...."
Matt Scott: "This is surely going to be an insane night!"
Back to top Go down

Welcome to Chaos 'N' Mayhem
Page 1 of 1