X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem! Empty
PostSubject: Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem!   Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem! Empty1/24/2012, 4:30 am

~"This means war" by Nickleback begins to blast over the arena P.A System as the crowd begin to rise to their feet and start chanting the name Slugger. The Aggression champion walks out from backstage. He is wearing his wrestling gear and has the title strapped around his waist~
Brandon: "Well this is different, no Seraphim tonight, it's been a while since Slugger has come out here alone."
Reggie: "The poor girl is probably still feeling that shot from Cryl last week!"
~As the crowd begins to quiet down a little Slugger makes his way down to the ring he takes his time to high five some fans before reaching the bottom. As he gets to the ring he is handed a mic, once he has the mic he slides into the ring and stands in the middle~
Reggie: "Don't mind me Brandon just going to the toilet while this loser talks again..."
~As Reggie gets up to leave the crowd go silent so that Slugger can speak~
Slugger: "As I'm sure you have all noticed my wonderful wife is not out here tonight as she is preparing for a match, despite the effects of the cheap shot from Cryl last week. She had to get a few stitches and has a swollen eye causing her to lose sight in one eye. But you can bet she will give it her all tonight."
~The crowd cheers at the fact Seraphim will be in action tonight~
Slugger: "Now, lets move on to Chaos 'N' Mayhem."
~Slugger has to pause as the crowd bursts into cheers again for Chaos 'N' Mayhem~
Slugger: "Last week it was announced that once again I will be defending MY Aggression title against...wait I still don't know who I'm going up against."
~Slugger gets a worried look on his face~
Slugger: "Actually you know what? It does not matter at all, because come Chaos 'N' Mayhem, whether its the child scaring big lunatic Cryl, or the muscle head himself Playboy, they will realize that when this title is on the line, I bring a whole new game to the table!"
~The crowd bursts into cheers but instead of waiting he continues to speak~
Slugger: "So to my lovely brother in laws, I hope you are ready because baby, It's PAYBACK TIME! And as the old saying goes PAYBACK IS A..."
Slugger and crowd: "B****"
~Slugger unstraps the Championship from around his waist and climbs one of the turnbuckles he holds the Aggression championship high up in the air as the crowd cheer for him~
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem!   Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem! Empty1/25/2012, 2:16 pm

~The arena suddenly goes dark. As laser light show begins as the guitar riff starting Pantera’s "Cowboys From Hell" begins to play over the PA system. Once the drums and the rest of the band kick in, the lights in the arena turn on and Cryl and Playboy run through the curtain, down the ramp and slide into the ring. Slugger jumps down from the turnbuckle at the same time, awaiting them in the center of the ring in a fighting stance. They all stand there face to face~
Reggie: "Forget the bathroom break, I’m not missing this!"
Playboy: "Slugger, slugger, slugger...relax, man. We’re not here to fight."
~Slugger relaxes his pose a bit~
Playboy: "As much as we would like to tear your head off right now, you know as well as we do...that if any one of us touches you...we’ll be fired."
~The crowd applauds as Cryl and Playboy look around to the crowd. Slugger goes to a normal stance and nods his head~
Playboy: "Now, you may be asking yourself...which one of these guys will I be facing at Chaos 'N’ Mayhem? I’m sure the crowd here, and even management, would like to know the same thing. So I’ll tell you...we have decided which one of us you will be facing."
Brandon: "So...who will it be?"
Reggie: "Yeah, which one will destroy Slugger and win the Aggression Championship?"
Playboy: "But to find out...you will all have to wait until the pay-per-view."
~The crowd boos~
Playboy: "Until then, you sit at home and take care of little sis. YOU brought her into this battle, so YOU can tend to her wounds, as accidental as they were. You might also want to give her a little advice. Next Wednesday...Chaos 'N’ Mayhem...you tell her to stay home for her own good. Next Wednesday will be the night that we finish you off for good...and nothing... absolutely nothing...had better stand in our way. Last time was an accident. If she gets in the way at Chaos 'N’ Mayhem...the pay-per-view will live up to it’s name."
~Cryl takes the microphone from Playboy~
Cryl: "Slugger...at Chaos 'N’ Mayhem...bodies will be broken...and blood will be spilled. No one... will be able to save you."
~Cryl drops the microphone as Cowboys from Hell starts up again. All 3 continue to stare at each other as the Blood Brothers step backwards toward the rope. They continue backwards up the ramp, Playboy jawing threats and making signs to Slugger that they’re going to break his bones. They reach the ramp and proceed back through the curtain. Then "This means war!" by Nickleback begins to blast over the arena P.A System and Slugger resumes climbing the turnbuckles and posing with the Aggression championship belt~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem!   Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem! Empty1/27/2012, 1:16 am

love it man! great reply
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem!   Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem! Empty1/27/2012, 1:00 pm

Cool, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem!   Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring On Chaos 'N' Mayhem!
Page 1 of 1