X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell to Pay... (Chaos N' Mayhem)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Hell to Pay... (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: Hell to Pay... (Chaos N' Mayhem)   Hell to Pay... (Chaos N' Mayhem) Empty1/25/2012, 2:13 am

Brandon Routh: "Up next is quite possibly the most personal issue on the card tonight as Jake Adams and Jay Thorn look to finish their issues inside Hell in a Cell."
Reggie Miller: "With Jay's focus not being on his match with Jake all season, he's gonna be dead meat heading in."
Brandon Routh: "We could see that but right now, we have Jay Thorn standing by with Marc Ellis."
~The camera cuts backstage, where Jay Thorn is standing next to Marc Ellis. He is wearing his wrestling gear and sleeveless hoodie, but the trademark smile is long gone. He looks like he hasn't slept since AGGRESSION and his beard has grown out, clearly not having shaved since~
Marc Ellis: "Jay, in just a matter of seconds, you'll be stepping into Hell in a Cell. Now just three days ago on AGGRESSION, Jake Adams said that your not focused on your match tonight and that it's going to kill you."
~Jay Thorn looks at Marc with a cold stare, causing him to back out of the picture with Jay taking the mic~
Jay Thorn: "Jake, you think I don't know what I'm heading into? You think I haven't been focusing on coming into this match at all? You THINK I don't care?!?"
~Jay wipes his face and looks into the camera with a fire in his eyes~
Jay Thorn: "For the past eight months you've made my life a living hell!!! Ever since Super Force, I haven't been able to go ANYWHERE without constantly looking over my shoulder!! And time after time after time after time you have screwed me over like because you've been to much of a (Censored) to fight me like a man!!!"
~Jay looks like he's about to explode~
Jay Thorn: "For EIGHT MONTHS JAKE! For eight months there's been this desire to rip your intestines out and use them to skip rope, Jake! And every time I've seen you, every time I've heard you, you've been trying to build it up. And for eight months, I've controlled my emotions. And for these past few seasons, I've been trying to avoid you as best I can. Because lord knows and so do you, that when I see you, I just want to tear your head off and show it....."
~Jay pauses and paces back and forth in the interview area~
Jay Thorn: "Don't worry about the D.A.S, Jake. Don't worry about me being involved in training Danny and don't worry about my aspirations once this is over. Worry about this. Worry about the fact that you are about to walk into that Cell with a man, who you took out for 2 months. A man you screwed over and over again. A man who you attacked with from behind with a steel pipe and tried to end my career. Your not stepping in there with the Murder City Machine Gun. Not the Saturday Night Highlight or the Future. Not Danny Young's trainer or one half of D.A.S."
~The camera zooms in on Jay's face, a dark fire burning in his green eyes that can barely be seen~
Jay Thorn: "Your stepping in with a man you've tortured for eight months. Eight months. You said you were going to end me? You've been trying to do that for almost a year and I'm still here. Tonight you and me are going to hell. And I won't kill you, I won't end your career, cripple you or end you."
~Jay looks down and then back up, the shadows now covering his eyes completely~
Jay Thorn: "Because even a slow and agonizing death will feel merciful compared to what your about to experience. And you don't even need to trust me on this.... But you'll be begging for death before the night is over."
~Jay throws the mic away and walks off with the camera cutting to ringside~
Brandon Routh: "Oh, man. That didn't look like a man who hasn't been thinking about this."
Back to top Go down

Hell to Pay... (Chaos N' Mayhem)
Page 1 of 1