X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage

It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem   It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem Empty1/18/2010, 5:48 am

~Justin Alsop, Axl, DarkShadow and Joan F are all sitting around in the locker room, waiting for Justin's match. Justin is reading a piece of paper and has a pen in his other hand~
Justin: "And there shall be no surprises. These are The Sentinel's Lumberjacks?"
Joan F: "That's right. They are all in his office as we speak."
Axl: "If they are the Lumberjacks then this is going to be to easy."
Justin: "Then you are screwed. You really think that The Sentinel is going to make it that easy for us?"
~At this stage Erica Durance walks into the room~
Erica: "That Jill Wagner really annoys me."
~Justin looks at her, completely dismissing what Erica had just said~
Justin: "Did you do it?"
Erica: "Yes I did. When Quan walks into his room and sees the "present" we've left him, he will not be happy. My question is why a sheep and who sent it?"
Justin: "Let's just say it was an old friend who sent it to him."
~Erica looks at him sideways~
Justin: "Look at everything I've accomplished in my time here in X-force Entertainment. I've destroyed several Superstars, including Slugger and Jesse Blue. I've beaten the best of them, held titles and now my greatest achievement will be achieved tonight when I close the doors on X-Force Entertainment."
~Axl jumps up~
Axl: "It is time for The Sentinel to realize that his time is up. He fired many Superstars that did not deserve it and ruined the career's of most of them."
Justin: "Listen to me Axl. You will get a chance tonight."
Joan F: "We will all get our chances tonight. We all get our chances to get even."
Axl: "When this place closes, then we will be even."
DarkShadow: "Just remember that The Sentinel will still be in shock over last Saturday Night. We should be able to stroll in there, take him and his lumberjacks out and then celebrate."
~Justin nods his head in agreement. In the background a crew member walks into the room and speaks to Erica~
Justin: "Tonight, we lay everything down. My career in XFE against XFE. I only stand to lose my contract here in XFE. The Sentinel stands to lose everything. And everyone else will lose jobs."
~Erica walks up to Justin looking worried~
Erica: "Justin. Apparently Saviour has just walked into the building."
~A faint cheer is heard from the crowd as Justin gets up~
Justin: "Find him, beat the crap out of him and come back. Make sure he gets no where near Sentinel's office."
~Axl and Joan F quickly leave the room as Justin looks at DarkShadow~
Justin: "Now. What exactly does The Sentinel do outside X-Force Entertainment?"
~DarkShadow smiles at Justin as the scene fades~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem   It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem Empty1/18/2010, 6:10 am

saviour lol i was thinkin he should be a lumber jack for sentenial but guess we will find out if he is. and wait you destory me im pretty sure i beat you in the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem   It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem Empty1/18/2010, 6:14 am

The Heels never mention the things that backfire on them Slugger......
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem   It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem Empty1/19/2010, 1:43 am

lol lie ******* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem   It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

It is All Set RP for Chaos N Mayhem
Page 1 of 1