X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem)   This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem) Empty1/30/2012, 9:42 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'Numb' by Linkin Park is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames revealing Finger of Destruction Standing at the entrance to the arena
~The One and Only Finger of Destruction makes his way to the ring~
~Wearing his Trademark Black Cut Jeans and White Boots~
David Hood: "Matt looks like FoD has something to say before his title match tonight with Hawke."
Matt Scott: "Well we haven't seen much of FoD the last week or so which is surprising in the run up to the biggest match of his career so far."
David Hood: "I guess we are going to find out where he has been as he just snatched the microphone from Jill Wagner who is standing just outside the ring."
~Finger of Destrcution enters the ring with the microphone and begins to speak~
Finger of Destruction: "Good evening St. Louis, Missouri, I hope everyone is having a fantastic night, so far there have been some interesting results already..."
~Crowd cheers in excitement~
FoD: "I am not going to talk about those though because although interesting the only match tonight worth talking about is my upcoming victory over Hawke coming up shortly..."
David Hood: "Well he seems confident Matt but I am definitely seeing a change in his attitude and persona recently which is seems the complete opposite to when he first appeared on the show."
Matt Scott: "I don't think he has changed to much for me someone needs to knock Hawke of his perch and I believe FoD is just getting himself in the right frame of mind to do the job and defeat Hawke."
David Hood: "Just seems more arrogant to me but you could have a point I guess."
Finger of Destruction: "Tonight you will see me take Hawke to pieces and show you all what a real champion should be, there will be no where for him to hide and then steal a victory like he did at last weeks show in our tag match against each other...Me and the Crowley brothers put a lot of energy into that match just for the 'reigning' champion to sit back and wait, sitting back in the shadows is not how a champion should fight so tonight Hawke better take one last look at the belt around his waist because he won't be seeing it for a very long time again..."
~Mixed reactions from the crowd with cheers and boos being heard~
Matt Scott: "The crowd seems to be split over FoD's speech although I don't see why they would boo him David, everything he said is true Hawke did nothing in that tag team match."
David Hood: "Hawke is a very popular wrestler matt whether you like him or not you can not ignore he has a huge fan base and it is deserved, for me he was just uding his brain in that tag match and did a fantastic job of it."
Matt Scott: "A champion fights David they don't hide that is all I am going to say."
Finger of Destruction: "You can Boo all you like Hawke fans but you know deep inside your so called champion is no match for me and one on one, man on man I will show everyone what a champion really is...There will not be anyone for Hawke to hide behind tonight, there will be no third man like at the last PPV and there will be no tag partner to hide behind just me and him."
~FoD walks to each turnbuckle and shouts out to the audience to a mixed reaction~
Matt Scott: "He really is pumped up at the moment David, after that interview he gave with Marnette earlier in the show this is like a totally different man."
David Hood: "Agreed Matt in that interview he looked tense and I thought the pressure got to him but right now he seems up for this fight, Hawke will really need to start well against an opponent this focused."
Matt Scott: "Like I said earlier Hawke needs to be knocked of his perch and the person who does that needs to be in top shape both in body and mind and FoD definitely seems to have those covered."
Finger of Destruction: "So everyone enjoy the match and you Plastic Hawke fans get ready to start chanting my name once that belt is around my waist and Hawke get ready to tap out to my finisher because there is no way you are walking out of that match with the belt...."
~FoD throws the microphone at Jill Wagners feet who is still standing ringside as he leaves the ring and heads towards the arena and the locker rooms~
David Hood: "Well that was worth the wait since we last had FoD talking in the arena Matt, whatever the result is tonight both FoD and Hawke have a big future in this federation."
Matt Scott: "Hawke's time as champion is coming to an end I have my money on FoD taking the title and I can see FoD going onto reach his true potential...I guess either way this match is going to be fantastic."

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 1/31/2012, 4:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem) Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem)   This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem) Empty1/30/2012, 10:29 am

Can this go before my match with Hawke and after my first Rp please?
Back to top Go down

This is my Time! (Chaos 'N'' Mayhem)
Page 1 of 1