X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RP for Chaos and Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

RP for Chaos and Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: RP for Chaos and Mayhem   RP for Chaos and Mayhem Empty3/14/2011, 5:07 pm

~Backstage, three friends who seem to be a part of the security team crew, are eating donuts and talking while munching loudly on their treats~
~Suddenly, the hallway starts shaking slightly as the lights go out~
Guy 1: "Ah what the hell now?!?"
Guy2 : "What the hell is going on??"
Guy 3: "Where the heck is my Bagel??"
Guy 1: "Who cares we got bigger problems here!!"
~The hallway turns blood-red in color as the three guards are now shivering in fear~
~Cryl can be seen walking through the hallway towards the guards, who notice him and with their shivering hands, pull their nightsticks~
~The crowd cheers as they have noticed Cryl~
Girl: "Cryl my dear...tonight, its all about Chaos..."
~The lights go off again just as Cryl's huge body frame gets close to the three guards~
~Sounds of pain and commotion can be heard as the lights turn blood red again~
~The security guards are now on the ground, and what seems to be dark, thick blood pouring down their busted foreheads~
~The camera zooms in on Cryl's mask~
Girl: "Tonight my Giant...its all about Chaos..."
~Suddenly a heavier, different but familiar voice takes over~
Voice: "AND MAYHEM!!!"
~Finally the lights turn to normal as Cryl turns around fast to see who just said that~
Unknown man swings his chair and smashes Cryl in the head with incredible force, performing a devastating chair shot!!!
~Only the arms of the man are seen in the camera's view as Cryl is knocked down on the hard floor, as the man comes into the view, with the chair still in his hand, he is revealed to be none other than Jake Adams~
~The crowd boos as Jake has a smug smile on his face, loving the damage he has done~
~He gets on one knee and like a boss, rubs his chin and addresses Cryl~
Jake: "Cryl I know you can't hear me right now because you just got knocked the (Censored) out!!!"
~The crowd boos and laughs from the Chris Tucker impersonation by Jake Adams~
Jake: "But I know that you have your dolls and girls and voices and all those other spirits besides you, who are listening..."
~The crowd boos as Jake continues~
Jake: "Cryl, what just happened to you will pale in comparison, to what is gonna happen to you later on in our match tonight, Cryl tonight, your torment on everyone in this World...ENDS."
~Jake gets up and as he is about to leave, he notices that Cryl is starting to sit up~
~Jake, with anger and shock, observes Cryl try to sit up~
~Jake arms himself with the chair again as Cryl does a full sit-up~
~The crowd cheer loud at Cryl's resilience~
Jake Adams swings the chair and smashes it on Cryl's forehead yet again, performing a HardCore steel chair shot!!!
~The crowd boos at an immense volume as Jake runs his hand his through his long hair while sporting a evil grin~
~He walks away as Cryl is on the ground motionless from those two devastating chair shots to his skull~
~After Jake Adams is out of view, the camera zooms in on Cry's Mask. Suddenly Cryl's eyes burst open and the camera goes black~
Back to top Go down

RP for Chaos and Mayhem
Page 1 of 1