X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre)   Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre) Empty3/14/2010, 2:35 am

Brandon Routh: "Up next is the Young Gunz championship match featuring Jay Thorn and Boobinator. This extremely personal and competitive rivalry has seen a change in both men, who look to finish it tonight."
Reggie Miller: "This one will be very intriguing because while most of their matches have mostly been about endurance and violence, tonight one of them will have to out wrestle the other into submission. Twice!"
Brandon Routh: "Indeed. And with that, let's go to the back where Jaime Ray Newman is standing by with the champion. Take it, Jaime."
~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jaime Ray Newman standing in front of a St. Patrick's Days Massacre poster with Jay Thorn next to her in his wrestling gear and the title around his waist, causing the crowd to pop into huge cheers~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Thank you guys. Now, Jay, tonight you'll be facing arguably the toughest challenge in your career so far as you have a 2 out of 3 falls submissions match with Boobinator for your title. Any thoughts?"
~Jay looks at Jaime with a contemplative look on his face and droops his head for a while before letting out a small laugh and looking back up~
Jay Thorn: "The toughest challenge of my career? Could be. Boobinator is one hell of a wrestler and I know I'm in for a long night if I want to walk out with this title. But let's face it. This entire rivalry has been one big gut check for the Murder City Machine Gun. And through it, I have not only become a better wrestler, I have truly become the champion of an entire army. My Machine Gun Army. And when you listen closely, or you don't even have to listen closely, tonight you will hear them chant my name louder than ever before."
~Jay pulls the mic down a bit and Jay and Jaime listen as chants for Jay start to become louder and louder, echoing through the arena. After a while, Jay pulls the mic back up with his signature crooked smile on his face~
Jay Thorn: "And you see. That army, the people, will give me strength tonight. The people will force me to push myself to places I have never imagined to even exist. And not only that, tonight I know that eyes are on me in the back as well. Pitbull, Jingy, Defense Full, Rob Mayhem, the Donut Muncher, preach, Richie Richard and Daniel Danger. All those young warriors are looking out there as the two top representatives, the top dogs of this division are going to set the standard for excellence tonight."
~Jay looks towards the arena as chants for the Young Gunz begin and can be heard loud and clear through the interview area. As the chants start to quiet down a bit, Jay focuses back on the camera~
Jay Thorn: "Boobinator, you have tried to break me mentally while others have tried physically. You've attacked my opponents, sending messages, you've tried playing mind games with me by sending messages, you actually had the audacity to steal my car to send a message. But as always, I am still the rebel, I am still the one that walks my own path and does things my way, I am still one half of the greatest tag team ever in the Thorn Brothers. And most importantly, I am still standing here, still the Young Gunz champion. And tonight, I end this. Tonight I'll send you packing from my division. Because finally, The Murder City Machine Gun has returned to Europe.......we'll see if you survive."
~Jay walks off as the camera cuts back to ringside and the people are chanting Jay's name~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 3/16/2010, 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre)   Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre) Empty3/16/2010, 11:57 am

A few final edits done.
Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn pre-match interview (St. Patricks Days Massacre)
Page 1 of 1