X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match) Empty
PostSubject: The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match)   The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match) Empty9/5/2010, 8:41 pm

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Danny Danger alone in the back, warming up to a chorus of boos. As he looks up, Jay and Pitbull walk into the camera range to loud cheers and Danny stops warming up as the three men stand looking at each other~
Pitbull: "Hey man, before you go out there and represent like always, me and Jay wanted you to know something. All of us know that we had issues when we first came in here. We fought, sweat and bled in that ring all over the world in some intense and personal battles."
~The fans cheer as the guys look up, listening. Once the cheers die down, they re-focus~
Danny Danger: "Agreed."
Pitbull: "But that's in the past now. Ever since you came back here, you've had our back every step of the way. Every match and every time we've been in trouble, you've been there for us. And we've helped you train and over the last season, we really bonded with you."
~Danny nods as the crowd is anxiously listening~
Pitbull: "I guess what I'm trying to say is you've become kinda like an unofficial third brother to us. And we look out for our brother. So any time you need help, any time you need your brothers, we'll be there for you. Whether your battling with someone else from State of Flux or your battling against the system and taking this cause forward. It doesn't matter who, when or where. We just want you to know, the D.A.S will always have your back, brother."
~Pitbull sticks his hand out for Danny~

(Danny?)
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match)   The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match) Empty9/6/2010, 4:36 am

~Danny begins thinking to himself before shaking Pitbull's hand~
Danny Danger: "Thank you guys."
~Danny nods his head before heading to the ring~
Back to top Go down

The Thorns pull Danny aside (before his tag match)
Page 1 of 1