X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late) Empty
PostSubject: Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late)   Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late) Empty3/10/2012, 9:48 am

(I have no idea the result, but I figured I would add something to the post match of Danny vs FoD.)

~As Danny Young is celebrating his hard fought victory, his music is interrupted when "I Want it All/We Will Rock You" begins to play in the arena. Hawke walks out from backstage wearing his wrestling gear with a mic in his left hand and the XFE Young Gunz Title around his waist~
Reggie Miller: "Looks like the Champion has something to say."
~Hawke claps his hands clearly showing respect for the great match that everyone just watched. He pulls the mic up to his mouth as his music stops playing~
Hawke: "It is matches like that, which make me proud to be the XFE Young Gunz Champion, so thank you both for a great match!"
~The crowd cheers having been entertained by the match~
Hawke: "Danny, I look forward to facing you at St. Patrick's Day Massacre and I hope you are ready to perform like that again, because I can promise you I will be ready!"
~The crowd erupts in cheers again anticipating the Title Match!~
Hawke: "Congrats on the big win, I'll see you Wednesday!"
~Hawke drops the mic and starts clapping again as Danny's music stars playing again and then he walks backstage leaving Danny to celebrate his victory~
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late)   Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late) Empty3/10/2012, 9:51 am

neither me or danny know the winner of this match we have decided to let Sentinel decide the winner..

Danny wrote the match so he deserves a lot of credit for it..

I like this rp too fits quite nicely as a setup for the title match
Back to top Go down

Post Danny vs FoD match (XFA, hope its not to late)
Page 1 of 1