X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Post Match Interview...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Post Match Interview... Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Post Match Interview...   Big Fatty V Post Match Interview... Empty1/14/2011, 7:48 pm

Forgot to put in title for xfa 1/15

~Jaime Ray Newman is seen running up to Big Fatty V backstage~
Jaime: "Big Fatty V what do you have to say for yourself about your title match with Booinator?"
Big Fatty V: "What do you mean?"
Jaime: "I mean that this was a set up to have Destiny attack Boo so you can continue your reign as champion."
Big Fatty V: "Listen Jaime I had no idea that Destiny would interfere in the match. I truly wanted to give Boo another shot at the gold since I was feeling generous."
Jaime: "You know Big Fatty V I have a hard time believing that and I am sure our fans don't buy that for one minute either. Ever since Destiny was formed they haven't fought fair and you know it. They always have a backup plan to make sure everything goes their way."
Big Fatty V: "Well if that is what you think then what do you say to this, next week Boo gets another shot with no outside interference period. And to sweeten the deal because that's the kind of guy I am, if Destiny interferes I will forfeit the belt to Boo."
~Big Fatty V walks away as Jaime stands there speechless at what she has just heard~
Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Post Match Interview...
Page 1 of 1