X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Backstage Interview (All or Nothing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Backstage Interview (All or Nothing) Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Backstage Interview (All or Nothing)   Big Fatty V Backstage Interview (All or Nothing) Empty10/12/2010, 1:09 pm

~Jaime Ray Newman is seen approaching Big Fatty V while he is on his cell phone.~

Big Fatty V: "So you have a business proposition for me huh. Well I will stop by in a minute as it looks like it is time for my interview with Jaime."

Jaime Ray Newman: "Big Fatty V, who was that?"

Big Fatty V: "That was nothing important just someone wanting to make a business deal with me. Now what do you want?"

Jaime Ray Newman: "Well Big Fatty V I have just been informed that the general managers have decided that to compete with the other All or Nothing match tonight that your title shot against Boobinator will now also be an All or Nothing match where if you lose you are fired and gone from all of XFE forever. How do you feel about that?"

Big Fatty V: "The general managers can do whatever they want it does not really bother me."

Jaime Ray Newman: "You seem awfully calm about the possibility of losing you contract with XFE."

Big Fatty V: "Why would I be concerned about something that can't happen. The condition is if I lose and since I am going to win there is nothing to worry about. Now this interview is over as I have a potential business deal to attend to."
Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Backstage Interview (All or Nothing)
Page 1 of 1