X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaime Catches Big Fatty V Backstage... (1/22)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Jaime Catches Big Fatty V Backstage... (1/22) Empty
PostSubject: Jaime Catches Big Fatty V Backstage... (1/22)   Jaime Catches Big Fatty V Backstage... (1/22) Empty1/22/2011, 11:52 am

~Big Fatty V is walking backstage with Destiny celebrating the fact that he still has the title. Jaime runs up to them to get an interview~
Jaime: "Big Fatty V that was a disgrace out there tonight! I can't believe you are celebrating after what you did out there."
Big Fatty V: "Jaimie I said last week that I would give Boo a rematch with no interference. I did exactly that. Did you see Destiny at ringside anytime during the match. I will answer that for you NO you didn't. And the reason for that is simple I didn't need Destiny to keep my title around my waist."
Jaime: "That's because you just took your belt and left to get counted out and retain the belt while losing the match."
Big Fatty V: "Do you realize where we are? We are in Madison Square Garden. The mecca of sports entertainment. Tonight Madison Square Garden just got to witness the greatest champion it has ever seen. I just couldn't risk tarnishing the legacy of this building by allowing Boo to have the opportunity to get some cheap victory because of a bad call or a crazy fan jumping the ring. It could not be allowed to happen so I did the only thing I could do to guarantee that a true champion left the ring with gold tonight. Now unfortunately Boo is out of rematches so I guess I am just going to have to ponder what to do next."
Jaime: "Well actually that is not quite true. I have been told that at Unsolitary Confinement you Big Fatty V will once again face Boo for the title..."
~Big Fatty V interrupts her~
Big Fatty V: "Well fine myself and Destiny will make sure that punk never even thinks about this title again."
Jaime: "Well if you would have let me finish you would know that is not going to happen because your match will be a Hell In A Cell match. No one except the 2 of you gets in and no one can just walk away this time."
~Jaime turns and walks away as Big Fatty V and Destiny begin yelling and shouting about the upcoming cell match~
Back to top Go down

Jaime Catches Big Fatty V Backstage... (1/22)
Page 1 of 1