X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo vs. Big Fatty V XFA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo vs. Big Fatty V XFA Empty
PostSubject: Boo vs. Big Fatty V XFA   Boo vs. Big Fatty V XFA Empty1/22/2011, 8:14 am

~Booinator appears on the X-Tron, standing backstage in front of the XFE logo~
Boo: "Big Fatty V, ever since you won the Extreme Fight Title from me, I have been chasing after you trying to get my title back. Last season you dodged me and hid behind The Sentinel until finally Courtney did the right thing and went around him and got me that match."
~The crowd starts cheering for Courtney~
Boo: "What happens then, Destiny gets involved and helps you win the match."
~The crowd starts booing and chanting Destiny Sux, Destiny Sux~
Boo: "Now let's fast forward to this season. This season you have a whole new attitude. Out of the generosity of your heart you're are going to give me another title shot."
~The crowd continues to chant Destiny Sux, Destiny Sux~
Boo: "Low and behold what happens this time? Coincidentally I am scheduled in a Hardcore match with the boss just three days before my match. What do I do? I show up do what's expected of me and take a beating to make the boss feel good about himself and I still make it to my title match. Where once again, I get screwed by Destiny interfering and costing me the match."
~The chant of Destiny Sux, Destiny Sux continues on~
Boo: "After the match, you try to tell the fans that you didn't know Destiny was going to get involved and offer me another title shot this week where if Destiny shows up you will forfeit the title to me."
~Boo pauses as if thinking what to say next~
Boo: "I know all of that of this sounds great and wonderful but I also know that you've got something up your sleeve. So go ahead get down here and let's see what you're going to try to pull out of your big fat ass this week."
~Booinator disappears off the X-Tron~
Back to top Go down

Boo vs. Big Fatty V XFA
Page 1 of 1