X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V does some charity work (XFA 6/5)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V does some charity work (XFA 6/5) Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V does some charity work (XFA 6/5)   Big Fatty V does some charity work (XFA 6/5) Empty6/2/2010, 7:27 pm

~Weird Al's Fat begins to play as Big Fatty V makes his way to the ring. As he enters the ring he grabs a mic~
Big Fatty V: "I know many of you have been wondering what I am going to do after last season. Well after last season I did some meditation and took some time to really figure things out for my future. After all that I decided what to do, tonight is the return of the new and improved Big Fatty V. I have moved to a new show and a clean slate to start fresh. I even took some time this week to visit a sick kid with terminal cancer in the hospital. Guys roll the footage."
~A video is shown of Big Fatty V visiting the kid in the hospital, talking, laughing, playing video games, and eating cheeseburgers~
Big Fatty V: "In fact, I hooked the kid up with some front row tickets for tonight's show so he could see me in action."
~The kid is shown sitting in the front row~
Big Fatty V: "All right enough talking lets get my opponent out here to face the new and improved Big Fatty V."
Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V does some charity work (XFA 6/5)
Page 1 of 1