X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)   The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty7/25/2010, 2:31 pm

~"Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine starts to play as Jay and Pitbull make their way out in street clothes and without the rest of the uprising. As they stand on the stage to pose, they are greeted by a mixed reaction from the live audience, which draws a mildly amused response from Jay and Pitbull.~
Olivia Wilde: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the Detroit Assasination Squad, Jay and Pitbull Thorn."
Brandon Routh: "These guys stooped really low last week when they got a win over Plin and Sisky with the help of Danny Danger."
Reggie Miller: "You may not like what they did to them but I like this newfound aggression from the brothers. Their serious about wanting those titles and the change their talking about and are not afraid to force it."
Brandon Routh: "I'm not sure that's the way you earn a shot at the titles."
~Jay and Pitbull stop at ringside to point at a fan with a sign saying "THE CHANGE IS COMING!!!" before going to pick up mics from ringside and getting in the ring to a mixed reaction.~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, we get it. We did get a little bit dirty last week with Plin and Sisky, we didn't beat them in the most clean way possible. But let's face it, we did beat them and we ALL know those guys have had it coming already before we even started here.
~With the reaction getting a bit more cheer-filled, Pitbull brings his mic up to talk.~
Pitbull: "We never said that the change we're bringning was going to be painless or victomless. All change is painfull, all change has it's casualties. And since Plin and Sisky hold the symbol of change for us, namely those Tag Team Titles, they will need to fall in order for our "new world order" to truly start setting in."
Jay Thorn: "And with that win, I would say that we did take a huge step closer to holding our destiny. Our Tag Team Titles. I would say we earned a shot at those belts actually."
~A growing chant of "Thorn", "D.A.S" and "We Want Change" begins to build as Jay and Pitbull look on into the audience.~
Pitbull: "Another note from last week. Slugger, you said we needed to have the nuts to say what we think about you and your title shots and what not to your face. So why don't you and KSO bring your faces down to the ring right now, so we can say it to them."

(Slugger and KSO?)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)   The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty7/27/2010, 6:18 am

*The crowd starts to cheer loudly as Slugger and Kso make there way to the top of the entrance ramp. Both holding mics*
Slugger: "Before you say what you need to say guys i just wanna congratulate you on the win last week. you got an assist but hell a win is a win so congrats guys."
*slugger and kso applaud D.A.S*
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)   The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty7/27/2010, 6:57 am

~Jay and Pitbull smile a sly grin before Jay brings his mic up.~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you very much Slugger. We appreciate the gesture. Hopefully that win puts us one step closer to our goal as a team and that is those tag team titles."
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)   The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty7/27/2010, 7:05 am

*Slugger raises his mic to his lips*
Slugger: "I hope you don't thing that win meant you got any closer to a shot at the tag team titles. because you and your brother there still don't deserve a shot or to even be anywhere near these titles. you too are still just a bunch of rookies. who need to go back to the young gunz division where they belong."
*Kso raises the mic to his lips and speaks*
Kso: "Me and Slugger have been watching you to closely and we know that you to seem to be getting some support but you gonna need more then that to beat me and slugger or any other team in the tag team division. why? because your all just a bunch of rookies! playing with the big guys!."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)   The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty7/27/2010, 7:18 am

~Pitbull brings the mic up to his lips.~
Pitbull: "And that's big talk from two guys standing up on a stage, instead of actually saying it to our faces. Unless you two fossils have already forgotten, we beat the champions last week, which should put us right in the thick of the title hunt."
~Jay brings his mic up to talk amidst the cheering for both teams.~
Jay Thorn: "And in case of selective memory, you two haven't beat Plin & Sisky as a team since we've been here at least. So why don't you come down and say that to our faces, let's see if you'll have faces after that.~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)   The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty7/27/2010, 7:25 am

*Slugger raises the mic as the cheers get louder*
Slugger: "If that's how you want it."
*Slugger and Kso run down the entrance ramp and slide into the ring and stand toe to toe for the thorns*
Kso: "Wow TXF and D.S.A in the same ring now this, this feels right!."
*The crowd cheers loudly at Kso comment*
Brandon: "This two teams in the same ring this isn't going to end well."
Reggie: "Yeah Slugger and Kso are about to get there butts whooped my a bunch of rookies!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)   The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Thorns to work on some issues (XFA)
Page 1 of 1