X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tick's work in progress.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tick

Tick

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Tick's work in progress. Empty
PostSubject: Tick's work in progress.   Tick's work in progress. Empty6/29/2009, 9:17 pm

(Out of character; I apologise for my lack of RPs so far, I've been super busy with work. I'll finish this off when I get back from work tonight. I want it to end up with tick appearing from back stage, and walking straight into a fight, if possible. That rules out the july 1 show, so just please use this whenever I get a match, thanks. Any criticisms, just let me know.)

~The Titantron cuts to footage of a padded cell.

Tick: Bored.

~The camera pivots down to show the sleeves of a straight jacket.

Tick: Bored, Bored, Bored.

~The sleeves bulge briefly, a tearing sound is heard, and the sleeves come free.

Tick: I've only been here 2 months, and I'm already bored.

~Bracing himself with his sleeves, the form stands up.

Tick: No unnecessary sedation, no electro-shock therapy, not even any elevator music.

~His arms reach up, grabbing at his chest, effortlessly tearing the straight jacket from his body, revealing a blue chest.

Tick: This place had become confining somehow. I feel... restrained.

~The camera pivots its view once again to a barred window.

Tick: And yet, I sense my destiny is at hand. Things are changing, and a brilliant idea has come to me.

~Blue arms reach for the bars...

Tick: I will leave this place.

~... and rip them, and a large portion of the wall free. A gentle grass slope descends beyond the wall, beyond that trees... In the distance, the city!

Tick: Ah, the city! Her pain cries out to me.

~Quickly setting off, he makes short work of the hill, and is soon making quick progress through the forest, before coming to an abrupt stop.

Tick: Foul brambles, unhand me! I have no time for your fiendish games!

~The form is soon on his way again.

(insert more)

Tick: Ah, the gentle caress of the night air, the unending cries for for a saviour. I can help but think I've found a home here. But something is still missing...
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Tick's work in progress. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tick's work in progress.   Tick's work in progress. Empty6/30/2009, 3:30 am

Nice RP Tik.

BTW the season was on a break when you joined and the first show after the break is Wednesday so your okay. (some people just post them early either before they forget or they have an idea that they have just thought of).
Back to top Go down

Tick's work in progress.
Page 1 of 1