X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boo vs. Big Fatty V All or Nothing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Boo vs. Big Fatty V All or Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Boo vs. Big Fatty V All or Nothing   Boo vs. Big Fatty V All or Nothing Empty10/12/2010, 6:07 pm

~Jill Wagner is standing by outside SoF’s locker room with Boo. Boo is holding the Extreme Fight Championship in his hands looking at it as the scene comes up~
Jill: “Tonight you defend your Extreme Fight Title against Big Fatty V in a Last Man Standing Match. A match in which if Big Fatty V loses he will be fired from XFE. What are your thoughts going into this match?”
~Boo looks at Jill with a very serious look on his face before turning back to the camera~
Boo: “Jill, this match is no different than any other match I’m in. I’m going out there to walk out the victor. I’ll do whatever it takes to put that Big Fat Slob on the mat for a 10 count, so I don’t have to here him piss and whine ever again about how he’s treated unfairly and how he’s getting screwed over.”
Jill: “It doesn’t concern you that he has the confidence to put his career on the line?”
Boo: “Desperate men do desperate things. It doesn’t concern me at all. If he loses what does he really lose? His career? What career? He hasn’t had a significant win in his career at XFE, and he’s not going to get one tonight.”
~The door to SoF’s locker room opens and Jay Thorn steps out~
Jay: “Boo you know we’ve got your back tonight.”
Boo: “I appreciate that, but I want to do this on my on. I want to end this Big Fat Slob’s career once and for all and I don’t want there to be any excuses.”
Jay: “That’s cool, it’s your match.”
~Camera zooms in on Jill~
Jill: “Sounds like Boo is ready to go, back to you guys.”
Back to top Go down

Boo vs. Big Fatty V All or Nothing
Page 1 of 1