X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6) Empty
PostSubject: Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6)   Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6) Empty1/5/2010, 7:24 pm

~Weird Al's Fat begins to play as Big Fatty V makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand. Big Fatty V enters the ring and begins to speak~
Big Fatty V: "I just want all you fans to know that I planned to avenge what Gobeer and Big Cop did to me last week. I demanded that I face them in a handicap match as neither one of them is good enough to face me even together. Apparently someone in the back feels that Gobeer and his crony need to be protected for the good of the company as I have been denied that match. Instead I have been placed in a tag match with a crappy partner to go against Gobeer who will hide behind Simply the Best. Well you know what I don't care how many obstacles you put in my way, I will destroy Gobeer and his little henchmen regardless. It just wont' be tonight. Hear this very well Gobeer this war is far from over and I will be the last man standing."
Back to top Go down
Power Gainer

Power Gainer

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6)   Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6) Empty1/7/2010, 6:56 am

So,I'm a "crappy" Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6) Icon_biggrin partner.eh?
Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V Declares War (1/6)
Page 1 of 1