X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jaime catches up with slugger...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Jaime catches up with slugger... Empty
PostSubject: Jaime catches up with slugger...   Jaime catches up with slugger... Empty10/3/2011, 7:30 pm

~A camera starts to roll and Jaime ray Newman is standing in the interview room with two mic's on a small side table, she picks one up~
Jaime ray Newman: "Hello everyone, I'm glad to announce my guest at this time none other then the Aggression champion himself, Slugger!"
~Slugger walks into the picture with his Aggression title on his left shoulder he picks up the mic and gives Jaime a quick hug~
Slugger: "Thanks for having me once again Jaime."
Jaime: "No worries, okay tonight slugger you once again defend your championship, but tonight it's against arguable your toughest opponent yet! Justin Alsop!, how do u plan on winning?"
Slugger: "Jaime, you are right with one thing there tonight is the toughest challenge of my title reign and maybe one of the toughest of my whole Career, Justin Alsop is one of the toughest competitors in the history of this business! But he has no gold! And tonight that's not gonna change!"
Jaime ray Newman: "How can you be so sure?"
Slugger: "Last week that little punk actually said something smart for once, he said I gotta focus and that's what I'm doing tonight, no girlfriend, no worthy! No distractions! Tonight it's me, Justin and this title! Nothing else!. Tonight I'm focused and ready to give it all my all Justin Alsop better be ready for a fight because I am."
Jaime ray Newman: "Well slugger I hope you can win tonight, but one more thing you mention jay and worthy, last week you said you are gonna fight jay next season will you live up to your promise?"
~Cheers can be heard from the crowd~
Slugger: "Yes..."
Jaime: "Okay..."
Slugger (cutting of Jaime): "Yes last week I meant Jay wants a fight! He's got one! Next season I will be standing in that ring with my Aggression title and that punk better be ready! Because it will be time to nut up or shut up!"
~slugger's name is being called in the back area~
Jaime ray Newman: "Well that will be one match to look forward to, but safely we are out of time tonight, good luck in your match tonight champ!"
Slugger: "Thanks Jaime!"
~Slugger puts the mic down and walks away as the scene cuts back to the ringside area waiting for the next match to start~
Back to top Go down

Jaime catches up with slugger...
Page 1 of 1