X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger's message 9/27

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger's message 9/27 Empty
PostSubject: Slugger's message 9/27   Slugger's message 9/27 Empty9/24/2008, 10:40 pm

Animal by nickelback begins to play as the slugger makes his way down to the ring all bandaged up from the punishment he received last week.
~
Brandon: "man PAC really did a number on slugger last week he looks like he is in no shape for his number 1 contenders match against allgood tonight for the UXC title".
~
Reggie: "you can say that again Brandon"
~
The slugger grabs a mic from a crew member
~
Slugger: "Well as you can all see I'm a little sore after being put though the ring last week at the hands of that back stabbing fiend gp pato"
~
Crowd: BOO
~
Slugger: "But that's not going to stop me from becoming the number 1 contender by making that mosh little punk allgood bleed".
~
Crowd: Slugger, slugger
~
Reggie: "guess we now who the crowds going for tonight".
~
Slugger: "and i promise everyone here tonight and the millions of wrestling fans watching that if any one gets involved in my match i will make you pay
YOU CAN BANK ON THAT
".

"and one more thing PAC you better be watching you back because what goes around comes around when you mess with me".
~
Brandon: "Slugger definitely sent a message tonight"
~
Reggie: "PAC better be watching there back's because the slugger looked real serious".
Back to top Go down

Slugger's message 9/27
Page 1 of 1