X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message for the Stables...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

A message for the Stables... Empty
PostSubject: A message for the Stables...   A message for the Stables... Empty2/28/2011, 12:38 am

~The camera goes backstage and we see Jill Wagner standing with mic in hand and a smile on her face~
Jill Wagner: "Tonight we have a huge Champion vs Champion match as the Boss of State of Flux returns to XFW to face my guest at this time, the World Heavyweight Champion, Argo."
~Argo walks into the picture and the crowd erupts in cheers. Argo is wearing his wrestling gear and has an Argo the Unstoppable shirt on. Around his waist the the World Title Belt. Argo has a smile on his face~
Argo: "Hi!"
~Jill laughs a bit before talking~
Jill Wagner: "Argo tonight you are facing one of the most decorated wrestlers in XFE history a former rival of yours and the leader of State of Flux, Simply the Best. What are your thoughts going into important Champion vs Champion match tonight?"
~Argo looks at Jill before turning his attention towards the camera~
Argo: "Wait so STB is the leader of State of Flux?"
~Jill nods and has a confused look on her face~
Argo: "That explains so much."
~Jill continues to look at Argo with a confused look on her face~
Argo: "You see back when STB was on XFW I kept hearing those State of Flux guys saying their leader was Simply Unstoppable and I just figured those kids were going to come ask me for advice and to help them out but I guess they were focusing on the Simply and not the Unstoppable."
~Argo tilts his head a bit and then turns it back towards the camera~
Argo: "Yeah those Thorn guys, they told everyone the night of the Elimination Chamber that the Boss of State of Flux would leave the Chamber the Champion and since I won it I was confused when they never came to get advice or instructions from their boss."
~Argo starts to crack a smile~
Argo: "So since they never came and asked me, aka, the prophesied Boss according to the Thorns, I will give them some advice before I take down the Prince of Pink."
~Argo grins before he continues on~
Argo: "You kids have talent. Stop trying to find the easy way out and prove yourself in the ring. You may hate the vets around here and say we take your spots and title matches but forming a group where you blindly follow the lead of someone only makes you look like a lackey. In the wrestling business we have superstars and lackeys. History lesson, take a look at some of the greatest stars to ever compete in this company...no matter if you are looking at Jade or Playboy, Justin or Jeremy Alsop, Darth Clay or Jack Power, Legion or Dante and the list continues on but the one thing all of these greats have in common is if they wanted something they made it a goal and they went for it no matter what they had to do to get they they did it and took what they wanted."
~Argo has a serious look on his face now~
Argo: "A year ago I made it my goal to become the World Champion and instead of joining a group or trying to find the easy way out I went at the goal with everything I had and at Super Force 2 I took what I wanted and became the XFE World Champion."
~Argo pauses and the cheers from the crowd can be heard backstage~
Argo: "I tell you all this because it is important. I see how this company has been ruled recently by 3 major stables; Destiny, State of Flux and Rebel Nation. These groups are all really the same. Actually I really thought it was State of Destiny Nation. Lets be honest, I don't have to like them but STB, Gobeer and Da_One all have one thing in common and that is they will do anything no matter what it is to achieve a goal. They have put together 3 of the most crazy and dominate groups in XFE history but I promise you if any of those 3 men had to betray a member of their group in order to achieve a goal, they would do it in a heartbeat. So to sum up this rant of mine. All you kids in Destiny, Rebel Nation and State of Flux that think being in one of these groups will make your career better you need to remember that the only person in this business that will always look out for you is yourself. If you want to be a lackey go for it but remember being apart of something great is not nearly as rewarding as just being great."
~Argo's look turns from serious to a grin once again~
Argo: "But tonight STB you will get your chance to prove to the world that you are deserving of your Aggression Title. If you really are Simply the Best you will come out tonight and we can face off Champion vs Champion but since you are more talk than show I will be ready for your State of Flux because after tonight they will all learn just like Bosero and Pat Booker will learn at Chaos N Mayhem, that Argo is..."
~The crowd erupts so loud it can be clearly heard backstage in a mixture of both English and Japanese~
Crowd: "Unstoppable!!!"
~Argo laughs~
Argo: "That's right, see you in the ring tonight boys."
~Argo walks away and Jill is left standing in front of the camera. She watches Argo leave as the camera cuts back to the ringside area~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

A message for the Stables... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message for the Stables...   A message for the Stables... Empty2/28/2011, 4:54 am

~Worthy sneaks up behind Argo in backstage area and taps him on his shoulders~
Worthy: "Sorry to interrupt you Argo, but you don't honestly think you can remove all these stables from XFE by yourself do you?"
Argo: "Are you going somewhere with this?"
Worthy: "Just hear me out as I had matches ruined by all 3 stables and with you fighting Pinky tonight, I'm thinking that a certain group of spoiled brats could interfere, so you may need back up."
Argo: "I can take care of myself thank you."
Worthy: "Sorry you seem to think I want to do a run in and help you."
Argo: "Is that not your idea?"
Worthy: "Not even close as my idea is the sit at ring side armed with my spiked Worthy bat and take out every parasite that tries to interfere in the match because I'm sick and tired of seeing good XFE matches ruined by wannabe gangsters, so what do you say?"
Argo: "Fine just keep out of my way."
~Worthy rubs his hands with glee whilst laughing like a maniac~
Worthy (quietly to himself): "Once I make XFE interference free that GM's job is as good as mine."
Argo: "What was that Worthy?"
Worthy: "Nothing...for now."
~Argo looks on puzzled as Worthy walks off laughing~
Back to top Go down

A message for the Stables...
Page 1 of 1