X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slugger games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Slugger games Empty
PostSubject: Slugger games   Slugger games Empty3/31/2011, 8:25 am

(early in the show if possible and before the tag match involving this two men)

~A Jaguar pulls up in the car park and the camera follows it down the car park until it is out of view, the camera then cuts to ringside~

David: "I wonder who that was!."

Matt: "Who cares, i want that car but!."

~The camera knows cuts over to the side of the entrance ramp and the Jag drives into the arena it parks in front of the crowd, the crowd are cheering a little as the door flies open they all go quiet and wait to see who it is.~

Matt: "Would this guy hurry up already!."

~Slugger then jumps out of the car holding a mic as the crowd go wild! with cheers slugger walks up to a couple fans and had them the keys to the car and shake there hands~

David: "Did Slugger just give those fans the car!, that's unfair i wanted it!."

~Slugger walks back to the car and stands on the roof, he then raises the mic to his lips and speaks~

Slugger: "What's up!! my Aussie brothers!!."

~The crowd begin to go wild and cheer for slugger~

Slugger: "I gotta say its always great when i come back to Australia no crowd in the world stands up to you guys!!. You know i dot even have a match here tonight."

~The crowd boo at this fact~

Slugger: "But that wasn't going to stop me from coming out here tonight and seeing my Aussie brothers! and doing something special. Like giving this guys a new car."

~Slugger points to the couple in the front holding the keys to the Jag~

Slugger: "But you know what that's not as special as i wanted this night to be, so i had an idea tonight for the very first time in xfe history I'm gonna hold the first ever Slugger games!!. Whats that you ask, well I'm gonna invite to xfe superstars done to the ring and hold a series of three games and the winner will receive a special prize at the end."

~The crowd cheer loudly~

Slugger: "Ok lets get my stars down here then."

~Slugger walks down and enters the middle of the ring he points to the tron and it pops up to big 0's and the name's Quan and Ultimo, the camera then pans down as the two men walk down and enter the ring~

Slugger: "Hello boys lets not waste time and get start into the games, the first one is simply an arm wrestling match!."

~a table is brought into the middle of the ring the two men stand on ether side and set up in the arm wrestling pose~

Slugger: "Ok boys, 3,2,1..."

~The two men begin to struggle, the arms sway to both sides as the crowd boo and cheer as the arms move from one side to another, Quan then begins to get the upper hand he gets closer and closer and finally slams Ultimo's hand down on the table as the crowd go wild with cheers~

Slugger: "And that's one point to Quan!!."

~The tron knows shows 1 under quan's name~

Slugger: "Ok game two, is something a little funnier I'm gonna be asking two ladies from the crowd to enter the ring, at this point you boys will do everything it takes to win these ladies over, the winner is the person who gets both girls."

~Slugger points to two girls in the crowd both wearing "I love Slugger" tops they both enter the ring and kiss slugger on the cheek. Quan and Ultimo then start to dance seductively as some music begins to play over the sound system the two men get really into and some pushing and shoving starts. Ultimo then goes to swing at quan but misses and Quan starts yelling at him, Slugger then gets in the middle and breaks the two guys up~

Slugger: "Well this little hoedown almost turned into a showdown but lets continue, Ladies if you two could kindly choose the winner."

~The two girls whisper to each other and keep looking back at the three men, Slugger then points at Quan but the two men don't realise, the two women then both point at quan as the crowd all cheer is name loudly and a quan chant starts~

Slugger: "Well i guess we have a win.."

~Before slugger can finish Ultimo gets mad and pushes him out of the way and makes a run for quan he runs into quan hitting him with a clothesline but it only keeps him down for a second the two men then trade blows for a few seconds as the girls run out of the ring and back into there seats~

~Slugger then gets up and runs over towards Ultimo hitting him with a modified spear sending him flying out of the ring, Slugger and quan both start yelling at Ultimo and they all trade words as Ultimo keeps backing up the ramp. Quan picks up the mic and speaks~

Quan: "You maybe running now but tonight when we face each other there wont be any running!."

~Quan drops the mic as Slugger raises his hand in victory, the two men pose and taunt for the crowd for a while before both heading backstage~
Back to top Go down

Slugger games
Page 1 of 1