X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finally! (Aggression)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Finally! (Aggression) Empty
PostSubject: Finally! (Aggression)   Finally! (Aggression) Empty10/6/2011, 12:36 am

~A barrage of machine gun fire causes the crowd to go insane~
Brandon Routh: "Here he is!"
~"Begging For Mercy" by Bullet For My Valentine blasts through the arena speakers, to the roaring applause of the crowd, as Jay Thorn makes his way out wearing his ripped jeans with a chain, a "CCS" t-shirt and the Extreme Fight Title thrown over his shoulder~
Reggie Miller: "Where are the cops? Why is this man still free?"
~Jay Thorn stops to stand on top of the stage, soaking in the crowd response. As the crowd starts chanting his name, Jay smiles and starts walking down to the ring~
Brandon Routh: "He's free because of everything that Jake and Evan did to him. And at All or Nothing, Jay Thorn became the NEW Extreme Fight Champion!"
~Jay Thorn climbs on the ring apron, looking around at the crowd before getting in the ring, where he gets on a turnbuckle and holds up the Extreme Fight Title. As the belt gleams in the bright lights, the crowd starts chanting Jay's name again. This causes a smile to creep on the face of the Murder City Machine Gun, who gets a mic from a stagehand and throws the title on his shoulder again~
Jay Thorn: "Wow. This feels good."
~As the crowd pops, Jay looks at the title laying across his shoulder~
Jay Thorn: "We've all been waiting for this moment for SO LONG! I mean, when I lost the Young Gunz Title at Super Force II, I heard people talking. I heard the buzz about me being the next Extreme Fight Champion."
~Jay smiles as the crowd chants his name again~
Jay Thorn: "Now, as we all know, that didn't happen. What happened was, I was and still am a part of the greatest tag team of all time, the Detroit Assassination Squad. A team that, by the way, still wants our XFE Tag Team Titles back! We ain't too busy to be a double champions!"
~With the crowd chanting "D.A.S!", Jay looks to the back~
Jay Thorn: "I'm starting to ramble on again, so where was I? Oh yeah, the D.A.S. Well, after a bunch of twists and turns, I wound up fighting one Jake Adams for this title. And while he was able to screw me out of this title three times, I finally caught his ass in High-Wire Heaven. Or actually, more like his head. Let's take a look."
~Jay points to the X-Tron~
As Jake Adams climbs the cable hand by hand, Jay Thorn springs off the ropes, grabbing him by the head
and drags him off the cables with Jay Thorn landing on his back, driving Jake Adams' head into his shoulder executing a CAREER ENDING 20-Foot Cutter!!!
~As the video clip rolls, Jay cringes at the ending~
Jay Thorn: "And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why High-Wire Heaven is the most dangerous match in wrestling. THAT is the reason why Jake Adams is not here tonight. You see, I've been asked to inform you that due to the hard shots taken at All or Nothing, Jake Adams is suffering from what is called spinal disc herniation. His ribs were also deeply bruised from me drop-kicking him off the cables as well as a bad concussion. That is the reason, why at least for a while, we won't be seeing Jake Adams here in the XFE."
~The crowd cheers heavily for Jake not being able to come out week after week~
Jay Thorn: "Moves like that are also the reason that I stand here before you, FINALLY, the new Extreme Fight Champion!"
~Jay Thorn holds the title up high, with it glimmering in the lights, causing a massive ovation~
Jay Thorn: "Now, as the Extreme Fight Champion, I promise to hold this title with pride and to be..."

(Pitbull?)

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 10/7/2011, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Finally! (Aggression)   Finally! (Aggression) Empty10/6/2011, 3:27 am

~Suddenly "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold blasts through the arena, causing the electricity in the air to pick up as Jay looks at the stage~
Brandon Routh: "What the? What is going on here?"
~Purple light engulfs the arena as Pitbull makes his way out wearing jeans, his "Ace of Spades" t-shirt, a black military jacket and the Universal-X Championship over his shoulder~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like Pitbull's got something on his mind. I just wonder why he'd interrupt his own brother?"
Reggie Miller: "I don't like Jay for injuring Jake, but not only is this his brother, Pitbull's an XFW guy, so I like him even less!"
~Pitbull makes his down to the ring, getting a standing ovation along the way. Once ringside, he climbs into the ring and gets right in Jay's face. After a tense staredown, each brother looks at the other's title slung over the shoulder and share an embrace~
Crowd: "D.A.S! D.A.S! D.A.S! D.A.S!"
~Pitbull gets a mic from a stagehand and goes back to Jay~
Pitbull: "You know, what you just said, really struck a chord in me. Those XFE Tag Team Titles do belong to us. We never lost them, we defined them for the last year along with the tag team division and whenever their not around our waists, something just aint' right!"
~The crowd erupts in massive cheers for the former tag team champions, as Jay nods~
Pitbull: "Speaking of titles around our waists...Congratulations on finally becoming the Extreme Fight Champion."
~Jay looks at the Extreme Fight Championship on his shoulder with pride as the crowd cheers~
Jay Thorn: "Thank you. Not a bad job retaining that Universal-X Championship, either."
~Now Pitbull looks at his title belt with satisfaction~
Pitbull: "Thanks. But you do know what this means."
Reggie Miller: "What is he talking about?"
Brandon Routh: "I don't know. Pitbull's been talking about what Jay winning the title would mean since All or Nothing. What's up there?"
~The brothers smiles are gone as they look each other dead in the eye~
Pitbull: "Per order of the XFE Board of Directors, the Extreme Fight Championship is to be retired."
~The crowd reacts in shock and boo at the decision as Jay holds his frustration in~
Pitbull: "Because of that, the Universal-X and Extreme Fight Championships will be unified next season. Which leads us to a dilemma, who will be the first man to hold the Unified Universal-X Championship, me...or you?"
~Jay and Pitbull keep looking each other in the eye, neither one flinching~
Pitbull: "To determine which one deserves to hold the title, a Best of 7 Series has been set up between the two of us. So next season, at every XFW show...At every Aggression show and if need be, all the way to the next pay-per-view...I'll be facing you. And like I said at All or Nothing, there is no way in hell I'm just laying down and letting you take this title from me."
~Jay looks at his brother and then at the two titles~
Jay Thorn: "I'm actually glad you feel that way. Because if this title has to be retired and if there's one man I have to face to retire it, there's no one I'd rather do this with than you. But you have to know that I just won this title. And I am NOT planning on losing it any time soon. Not even to you."
~Now Pitbull smiles as the tension rises~
Pitbull: "I guess we'll just have to see what happens then."
~As the two stand face to face, Pitbull extends his hand. Jay looks at the hand, then his brother and then at both titles. After a few moments too long for comfort, he shakes Pitbull's hand as "Dignity" by Bullet For My Valentine plays, signaling the brothers being reunited but also the circumstances~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like the D.A.S is back together!"
Reggie Miller: "Seems so, but now they have to face each other next season. Not once, but in a Best of 7 Series! I for one, can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Let the games begin (Aggression)   Finally! (Aggression) Empty10/6/2011, 4:10 am

Sent Away... By The Kiwi Icon!!

Last edited by Worthy on 10/6/2011, 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally! (Aggression)   Finally! (Aggression) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally! (Aggression)
Page 1 of 1