X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW)   Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW) Empty7/4/2011, 5:14 am

~"Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold cuts the air throughout the arena as purple light engulfs it, causing the crowd to jump out of their seats in a roar. After a few seconds, Pitbull makes his way out, wearing a pair of dark grey jeans and his "Ace of Spades" t-shirt. He holds the Universal-X Championship over his shoulder, looking at it every other moment with a confident smile~
David Hood: "Here's the Universal-X Champion and a man who had a very long road to that gold."
Matt Scott: "Waa, waa. So he had a long road. Maybe he just doesn't deserve it."
~Pitbull makes his way down to the ring, climbs through the ropes with a swagger and goes on to pose on the ropes, causing a louder reaction from the audience. Once happy with the reaction, he tells a stagehand to give him a mic~
Pitbull: "Guys, I gotta level with you. For a very long time I was one of the guys climbing that mountain towards the top. To be the very best, I trained MMA in Brazil. I trained in Lucha Libre in Mexico with Worthy. I trained in Strong Style in Japan with Jay and Keiji Mutoh..."
~Pitbull corrects the championship belt on top of his shoulder. He then looks at it and then smiles~
Pitbull: "And trust me when I tell you. I can kick your head off... I can chop you into a heart attack... I can fly with the best of them... And most importantly I can submit you. Straight up, I don't care who you are. Bottom line, I've knocked out the biggest and the toughest and I've tapped out the quickest and the slickest."
~The crowd chants for him as Pitbull's smile fades away~
Pitbull: "And at Guilty Conscience, I proved it when I made Vince Noir tap and took this gold from around his waist."
~Pitbull holds the gold up as the crowd cheers for Vince's downfall~
Pitbull: "Now, this is the strange part. We always talk about 'it's harder to keep a title than it is to get it'. How when you're on top, everyone is nipping at your heels and trying to knock you down. But since I got this title, I haven't felt any nibbles. When I look down, I don't see anyone climbing to knock me down."
~As the crowd quiets down to listen how he's continuing~
Pitbull: "Now, I don't know is it because of the drama with Destiny. I don't know if it's everyone focusing on Jack and Patrick and Argo. And to be honest, I don't care. Because let me tell you guys a little secret. This isn't X-Force Drama. This is X-Force WRESTLING. This is a WRESTLING SHOW. And since I'm the champion, I'm making sure that this division is about the wrestling. You want drama? Get married. But if you want to see me getting in this ring and hurting someone, tune in to X-Force Entertainment."
~The crowd gives Pitbull, some liking more stories, while others prefer the action~
Pitbull: "And trust me when I tell you, I might not be the greatest champion that ever lived. I sure as hell won't be the longest reigning one in history since I'm not a *BLEEP* that uses four stooges to run interference. But I will be the guy who makes this title actually mean something again."
~Pitbull holds the title up high, with the silver of the title glistening in the lights, causing a roar from the crowd. As the audience cheers him, Pitbull puts the title back over his shoulder and leaves the ring~
David Hood: "A strong message sent by the new Universal-X Champion. Time will tell how he can hold true to his words in the weeks to come."
Matt Scott: "First time he puts the title on the line, it'll be over."
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW)   Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW) Empty7/4/2011, 2:43 pm

Pitbull...I frikking love this RP man! Nice job bro!
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW)   Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW) Empty7/4/2011, 7:47 pm

~Vince's music starts up. The crowd starts to boo and The Pitbull stops at the entrance ramp. Vince walks out with a mic in hand and clapping~
~Vince just looks at Pitbull and shakes his head~
Vince Noir: "Well well well what do we have here?"
~The crowd starts to boo more~
Vince Noir: "I'm not out here to nibble at your at your heels I'm out here to break them off. You see at Guilty Conscience you may have won but something was not right with the match it was to quick. Maybe the ref was told to say I tapped or the powers that be may of had something to do with it."
David Hood: "Wow did Vince just say that?"
Matt Scott: "You bet he did something about that quick match did not add up. Vince would of not tapped that quickly. Something smells fishy."
~The crowd gets louder with the boos~
Vince Noir: "Alright. But I'm not out here to blame someone else for my loss I want to fix it. So Pitbull with another history lesson out here tonight for your fans what do you say to a rematch? And if I lose you will never here from me again and I will move on to something else. What do you say bub?"
~The crowd starts to chant Pitbull's name and Vince tapped out~
David Hood: "WHAT??!! Vince wants another rematch what a joke."
Matt Scott: "Yes he dose hope it happens."
~Vince just stares at Pitbull for a answer~
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW)   Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW) Empty7/5/2011, 12:44 am

~Pitbull smiles at Vince, spinning the mic around in his hand for a moment~
Pitbull: "Vince, you can say that something wasn't right about Guilty Conscience. But the fact of the matter is that I locked in the Crippler, you tapped out and there is nothing strange about that."
~Vince looks like he's getting annoyed by Pitbull not answering his challenge~
Pitbull: "Now, Vince, since you obviously were listening to your own *BLEEP* more than what I just said, it wasn't a history lesson. I was talking about the present and the future. I was talking about how from this day forward this division will be about the wrestling. So you want your rematch? You got it."
~As Vince gets a cocky smile on his face from Pitbull accepting, Pitbull also smiles~
Pitbull: "Tonight."
~The crowd erupts into massive cheers as Vince's smile is gone as he realizes the rematch is sooner than he expected. Pitbull walks past a Vince stunned and to the back~
Matt Scott: "That's not right! Vince wasn't talking about tonight!"
David Hood: "The new Universal-X Champion is making Vince stand behind his bold words. We have a Universal-X Championship Match later tonight and I for one like this attitude from the champion!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW)   Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitbull finally on top... (First XFW)
Page 1 of 1