X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Match is Finally Made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

The Match is Finally Made Empty
PostSubject: The Match is Finally Made   The Match is Finally Made Empty4/25/2010, 2:04 am

~"Indestructible" by Disturbed begins to play over the PA system and Paul "Playboy" Andrews walks out from backstage. As he walks down to the ring with the XFE World Heavyweight Belt shining around his waist Playboy seems a little surprised by the reaction of the crowd. The reaction from the crowd is a mixture of cheers and boo's in reaction from last weeks tag match~
Matt Scott: "Here is the XFE Heavyweight Champion of the World Paul "Playboy" Andrew."
~Playboy grabs a mic from the ringside crew member before he enters the ring. He stands in the middle of the ring proudly~
Playboy: "Ever since last week people have been asking me why I cost Argo our Tag match. You see I have to admit last week emotions got running high and myself and Argo had a minor confrontation during our tag match and now it seems you fans want to blame Argo getting pinned on me."
~The boo's in the crowd start to get louder as Playboy continues to talk~
Playboy: "While I do apologize for pushing Argo last week, I have to add that if one little shove from me can cause him to get pinned then you is in no way ready to step into the ring at Super Force against me for this."
~Playboy points down to the World Heavyweight Belt around his waist. This causes the crowd to boo louder~
Playboy: "So I regret to inform all the XFE fans that Argo will not be getting a title match at Super Force and so once again the World Heavyweight Belt will not be on the line. You see Argo is just not championship material and no one else on the roster is dumb enough to think they can beat me.”
~The boo’s have now completely taken over in the crowd. Playboy is standing in the ring and he takes the World Heavyweight Title off his waist and holds it high in the air getting the crowd to react with even more anger~
~As Playboy taunts the crowd with the belt, “What Ya Gonna Do” by Lil Jon begins to play and the boo’s change to cheers as Argo walks out from the back. Argo is wearing his Argo the Unstoppable shirt. Argo quickly makes his way to the ring and he jumps onto the apron and then enters the ring walking right up to Playboy who is now placing the World Heavyweight Title over his right shoulder. Argo snatches the mic aggressively right out of Playboy’s hand and Playboy looks at him angrily~
Argo: “So, that is what all this has been about. All the helping me, preparing me to fight you and acting like a friend was just a setup so you could turn on me last week and protect your title for another month. Last week I saw a look of shock on your face when you realized I was going to win that tag natch. You realized after you left me alone and saw I was going to win that all this time I have been in fact ready to fight you and I am the man who is going to take that World Heavyweight Title from you and end your title reign.”
~Argo smiles as the crowd cheers but Playboy grabs the mic out of Argo’s hand with such force that Argo actually turns sideways~
Playboy: “Argo you just don’t get it, do you?”
~Playboy removes the belt from his shoulder as Argo turns around and holds it up to Argo’s face~
Playboy: “This belt right here means everything to every single person backstage. You remember 2 weeks ago when I said to you that you should be prepared for anything, all that time in the gym when I repeated that same thing over and over. You obviously didn’t, and still don’t, understand what that means.”
~Argo looks at Playboy inquisitively while Playboy puts the belt back on his shoulder~
Playboy: “You see, Argo. Whoever holds this belt needs to be prepared for everything. Everyone backstage wants this belt and will do whatever they can to get it. If that means that your best friend, someone you confide in, someone you trust stabs you in the back and railroads you to get it…that is what they will do to get the honor to hold this belt…the prestige that come with this belt…the compensation that comes with this belt. You don’t think that my best friend, JD Allgood, wouldn’t do what it takes to try and take this title from me if he wasn’t over on Aggression, do you?”
~Argo looks down at the mat. Playboy bends down a little to get face to face with Argo again~
Playboy: “Face it Argo…that is what you are not prepared for. You have to be able to turn the trust off at all times, and you can’t do that. What I did last week was a drop in the bucket compared to what head games the others backstage will play with you to try to get this title. Don’t…fool…yourself, Argo. You are not ready. You lost last week because of trust and it was the one match, the one situation you had to win in order to get a title match. You failed and with your failure you also lost your chance to main event Super Force against the best wrestler in the world, The XFE World Heavyweight Champion, Paul “Playboy” Andrews.”
~Playboy pauses for a quick moment as the crowd boo’s and Argo looks back up, facing Playboy with a very angry look on his face~
Playboy: “You can be mad all you want but I am just trying to save you. Argo. If you fight me at Super Force you will never be the same again and after our match you will be a shell of a man. This company will lose one of its top stars and all the fans that have put their faith in you will be heartbroken that their hero has let them down.”
~Playboy smirks but Argo grabs the mic from Playboy and as he does it the mic hits Playboy in the mouth. Playboy wipes blood from the cut on his lip as he stares at Argo~
Argo: “Playboy you are full of it. You know I am the biggest threat you have had to that title since you won it. I think you also know that losing that belt at Super Force to me would be something that your ego can not handle. And I know you saw what I did to your buddy JD Allgood a few months back and that's when these great XFE fans get behind me that I am truly…”
~Argo postures the mic to the crowd who erupts~
Crowd: “UNSTOPPABLE!”
~Playboy grabs the mic and yanks it to himself. Argo does not let go and they collide their shoulders together. Both men are still holding on to the mic~
Playboy: “Okay then if you want to become a footnote in XFE history then you can have your match at Super Force but all your little catchphrases will not be enough because when you step into the ring with The Playboy you will learn that all the things I have been telling you are true and you can not and will not be able to compete with me.”
~Playboy pushes Argo away and the mic falls out of his hand. The two both look at each other and you can see Argo’s right hand make a fist~
David Hood: “The tension is building up right here in the middle of the ring.”
~Playboy flashes a smile before he and Argo throw a punch at the other. Both Argo and Playboy begin brawling for a few seconds before refs, security, and backstage crew members come out to separate the two of them. The ring fills up as Argo and Playboy are separated~
Matt Scott: “All hell is breaking lose out here.”
~As security seems to have the situation handled Argo breaks free and charges at Playboy who breaks free as well and the two begins brawling again. Argo gets a take down but the two roll out of the ring brawling and falling to the floor. They both stand up and continue to throw punches before getting separated again by security as more guys come running out from backstage. Security finally gets them apart and Playboy reaches into the ring and grabs the XFE World Heavyweight Title and holds it in the air~
David Hood: “Every ref and security we have is needed in order to separate these two men as emotions have finally boiled over here.”
~Argo slides back into the ring as Playboy is being pushed up the ramp and almost backstage. Playboy holds up the belt showing it off and Argo jumps to the corner and motions for the belt to be around his waist~
Matt Scott: “I can’t believe it. It seems like Argo and Playboy will finally meet at Super Force with the World Title on the line.”
David Hood: “Seems that way and if this brawl is any indication it is going to be out of control.”

Last edited by Argo on 4/25/2010, 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
The Match is Finally Made 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

The Match is Finally Made Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Match is Finally Made   The Match is Finally Made Empty4/25/2010, 2:06 am

This has been building for a while now. This angle has been kind of dry... until this last week.
Back to top Go down

The Match is Finally Made
Page 1 of 1