X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge Made... RP for XFA 18/06/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Challenge Made... RP for XFA 18/06/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Made... RP for XFA 18/06/2011   Challenge Made... RP for XFA 18/06/2011 Empty6/17/2011, 10:17 am

~"Pink" by Aerosmith starts to play over the Arena, the crowd releasing a huge pop before the boo's take over~
Reggie: "And here comes the man that was screwed out of the Aggression Championship at Guilty Conscience by that no good low life, Jeremy Alsop."
Brandon: "We'll forget about the countless times that STB screwed Jeremy Over. That seems only fair."
Reggie: "STB never screwed Jeremy...It was intelligent thinking."
~STB walks out from the backstage area and towards the ring with purpose. He grabs a mic from the stagehand and slides into the ring. He waits for the crowd to quiet down, straightens his Pink Suit before he starts to talk~
STB: "I WAS ROBBED!!!"
~The crowd Cheers STB with his statement~
STB: "And yet, you all sit there as if it's a good thing. Jeremy Alsop had no right to interfere in my match and the only reason why he did what he did was because he knew he could never beat me.
STB: "Slugger was never going to beat me, and that's a fact! Jeremy has sabotage one of the greatest XFE Aggression Championship Reigns of all time and I want him out here right now."
~The crowd boo STB as he waits for Jeremy to arrive~
STB: "Come on Jeremy. I don't have all day."
~STB continues to wait when without warning, "Start Me Up" by The Rolling Stones blasts over the Arena. The crowd erupt as Marnette Patterson walks out on to the Entrance Ramp, stopping at the start of it. She is wearing a Yellow Blouse, the top two buttons undone, a Black Mini Shirt and Black High Heels. She has a mic in her hand and starts to talk, as her music fades~
Marnette: "What? No mention of me in the part I played? You are a very lucky man STB."
STB: "Is that so? And why is that?"
Marnette: "It's because Jeremy hasn't arrived yet. So, if you want to tell him anything, say it through me and I'll pass on the message to him."
STB: "Are you kidding? You're here, but he isn't? Where is he? Hiding in the crowd for another sneak attack?"
Marnette: "Nope. He is actually not here."
~STB looks unsure, checking all around the arena for any sight of Jeremy Alsop~
STB: "Fine. You tell him that I am challenging him to a match to end this once and for all. I'll even be fair and let him choose the match type and match date. If he doesn't accept my challenge, then we all know that he is a coward."
Marnette: "You're prepared to give him that power? Oh Boy. Good Luck to you."
~Marnette turns around and leaves as STB tries to stop her~
STB: "Hey. Marnette."
~Marnette stops, only turning her head back~
STB: "Once I have defeated Serious Pat Booker tonight, I will be waiting for Jeremy in this very ring so he better come out or else."
~"Pink" blasts over the Arena again as Marnette smiles and shakes her head before heading backstage, STB still fuming in the ring~
Brandon: "Looks like STB has his knickers in a twist."
Reggie: "Say what ever you want Brandon, Jeremy will pay for this crime."
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Challenge Made... RP for XFA 18/06/2011
Page 1 of 1