X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you see? RP for XFW 23/11/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

What did you see? RP for XFW 23/11/2011 Empty
PostSubject: What did you see? RP for XFW 23/11/2011   What did you see? RP for XFW 23/11/2011 Empty11/23/2011, 9:03 am

~The scene opens up with Jeremy Alsop walking in the backstage area, the crowd erupting into cheers. He seems to be heading to the ring, as he is dressed in his wrestling gear. As he gets to the Stage Entrance, he looks around and notices the stagehand from the previous week. He walks up to him, taps him on the shoulder and starts talking~
Jeremy: "Hey man, thanks for your help last week."
Stagehand: "Yeah. Not a Problem. I notice she is back at work, acting as if nothing really happened."
Jeremy: "Yup. That's typical of her. Anyway, I wanted to ask you something."
Stagehand: "Go ahead."
Jeremy: "Did you see it happen?"
Stagehand: "No I didn't. I was just heading out to remove the sold out signs since the show was nearly over and I just found her there."
Jeremy: "So you have no idea how long she was there for?"
Stagehand: "No I don't. Courtney did ask me to fetch the security footage but apparently, the Vector Arena Security team have claimed that that particular camera was recording. Courtney joined me in a complete search of the footage they had and they were telling the truth."
~Jeremy looks down for a second~
Jeremy: "Okay. Thanks um..."
Stagehand: "Steve."
Jeremy: "Thanks Steve."
~The two shake hands before Jeremy heads back to the Stage Entrance. He stands there for a few seconds, turns around to see Jack Power standing next to him, giving Jeremy a small fright~
Jack: "I'm not surprised by the fact that she's back at work and acting as if nothing happened."
~Jeremy goes to say something but is too confused to say anything. Jack looks down ever so slightly~
Jack: "Match time."
~Jeremy looks to his left before turning back to Jack who has now vanished. Jeremy smiles and starts heading towards the Stage Entrance for his match~

OOC: Hope you don't mind the little part I added involving you Jack.....
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

What did you see? RP for XFW 23/11/2011
Page 1 of 1