X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Times... RP For XFW 28/09/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Old Times... RP For XFW 28/09/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Old Times... RP For XFW 28/09/2011   Old Times... RP For XFW 28/09/2011 Empty9/27/2011, 11:19 am

~The scene opens up in a Locker Room where Diamond Troy Justice is getting some treatment after his match~
DTJ: "How does it look?"
Doctor: "Not very good I'm afraid. Your Shoulder looks completely busted, in wrestling terms that is. We're gonna have to take you down to the hospital, grabs a few X-Rays to look at the full extent of the damage. Just don't hit anything with it. I'll get some Paramedics to take you down soon."
~The doctor leaves the room, DTJ falling back slightly dejected~
Voice: "Come on Bro. Spirits up."
~The camera pans around to reveal Jeremy Alsop leaning on the door. Jeremy moves off the door and sits next to DTJ~
DTJ: "I'm guessing you heard what the doc said?"
Jeremy: "Something about busted been a Wrestling Term."
~DTJ starts to laugh but immediately grimaces in pain and reaches for his shoulder~
Jeremy: "He also said something about not banging your shoulder. You shouldn't laugh as that can lead to banging...sometimes."
DTJ: "You know what sucks? I'm not gonna be able to be at All or Nothing to watch you become the XFE World Heavyweight Champion."
~Jeremy looks confused for a split second~
Jeremy: "What you talking about? You can always catch it on..."
~Jeremy looks at the camera~
Jeremy: "...the TWG Network Free to Click Channel."
~DTJ sits up slightly but looks at the camera~
DTJ: "And it's free to read...I mean watch."
~DTJ slumps back as Jeremy looks away from the camera~
DTJ: "I feel like we stole that shameless Plug from somewhere."
Jeremy: "That's unimportant right now. What is important is your recovery and I have just the perfect treatment for you."
DTJ: "It better not be your mother!"
~Jeremy starts shifting his eyes from right to left at a rapid pace~
DTJ: "It is, isn't it?"
Jeremy: "Well..."
DTJ: "HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME?!?!"
~Jeremy shrugs his shoulders~
Jeremy: "Well, to be fair, she needs the company. Her daughter lives in the South Island, her only grand-daughter is here in the XFE wrestling as I am and her Step-Son doesn't have anything to do with her. Dad is currently in Spain again so she could use a bit of cheering up."
DTJ: "Every time I go to that place, I come out ten pounds heavier."
~Jeremy pokes DTJ in the stomach~
Jeremy: "And you never seem to have lost it either."
DTJ: "Cut that out! You better get prepared for your match later tonight. I actually can't believe you are going to be teaming up with The Sentinel."
~Jeremy scratches his head~
Jeremy: "Strange things happen. I mean, look at last season. I teamed up with Playboy. Successfully I might add so there is a good chance the same thing will happen tonight."
DTJ: "Regardless, it isn't really about tonight, is it?"
Jeremy: "Nope. It's about next week when I win the XFE World Heavyweight Championship and put the final nail in the coffin that belongs to Destiny."
DTJ: "That's my Boy!"
~Jeremy looks at DTJ~
Jeremy: "Cheers. I'm out. Laterz"
~Before DTJ can say anything, Jeremy slaps him on his sore shoulder which causes DTJ to cry out in pain~
Jeremy: "Just remember what the doctor said. Don't bang it on anything."
~The scene ends with DTJ trying not to laugh while in pain as Jeremy walks out the Locker Room~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Old Times... RP For XFW 28/09/2011
Page 1 of 1