X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Times Part 2 for XFW 20/04/2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Old Times Part 2 for XFW 20/04/2012 Empty
PostSubject: Old Times Part 2 for XFW 20/04/2012   Old Times Part 2 for XFW 20/04/2012 Empty4/20/2012, 5:37 am

~The scene opens up in the Locker Room where Jeremy Alsop and DANTE are sitting down. Jeremy seems amused at something.~
Jeremy: "How could you not realize that?"
DANTE: "It wasn't like you did it every time. Just when ever Malkyto was around, you managed to steal his Corona and without him knowing it. It never occurred to me why. It does explain a few things though."
Jeremy: "Yeah. It kinda does. I did it to JD as well, but he knew it was me."
DANTE: "Anyway. You ready to watch some more?"
Jeremy: "Push Play Bucko."
~DANTE pushes play on the remote.~
~Jeremy Alsop is getting something to eat for lunch when he notices two trays with a cover on them and that one is for The Sentinel and the other for Darth Clay. He stops a staff member.~
Jeremy Alsop: "Um excuse me but when are you delivering these meals?"
Staff Member: "Before The Sentinels match. Why?"
Jeremy Alsop: "Just asking. Carry on."
~Jeremy watches the staff member turn his back and then switches the names on the trays and has a quick look at what Darth Clay was suppose to be getting.~
Jeremy Alsop: "Oh, The Sentinel is going to love this."
~Jeremy Alsop walks away laughing.~

~DANTE is trying to push stop while laughing so hard. Jeremy has his head in his hands but you can see the laughter all over his face.~
Jeremy: "I hope the boss doesn't remember that..."
DANTE: "The thing I want to know is how Darth Clay reacted."
Jeremy: "Well, he did try to destroy me several times so I guess that answers your question."
DANTE: "Let's see what else is there."
~DANTE pushes play again.~
~Jill Wagner is seen outside the Rebel's locker room. She knocks on the door. A voice is heard.~
JD Allgood: "Entrare"
~Jill opens the door and reveals the Rebel's all relaxing in their own manner.
JD Allgood is lying down listening to classical music whilst his man servant, Afolston is pouring him a glass of Cristal.
Jeremy Alsop, is busy writing his report and practicing in front of a hand held camera.
The Playboy is only just visible under three young attractive women.~
Jill: "Hello? Can I get a quick interview?"
JD Allgood: "Can't you see we are busy?!"
Jill: "Well . . . yes, but shouldn't yourself and Jeremy be repairing for your matches tonight. Jeremy's got flamy4eva, and JD, you'll be facing Pit Viper."
JD Allgood: (Turns off his music, sits up and stares right at Jill) "First off, lets get one thing straight, Wednesday night in our tag match with Dark Ryder and Sentinel, you guys got lucky, if it wasn't for Jeremy dropping the ball, I'd have won us, and the Rebels, the match and left Out For Redemption a little out of luck."
~In the background we can see Jeremy Alsop, obviously angered by JD's ridiculous claims, walk over to Jd's empty wine glass. With his back to the camera it is obvious that Alsop is urinating in Jd's wine, whilst JD continues his interview.~
JD: "So, flamyWhatEVA! S**t Wiper! You two chumps can expect a 100% Rebel's arse kicking that'll leave you so badly beaten that you won't even know what day it is let alone make it to Stable Warfare, and it's gonna to be good, it's gonna be ALLLLLLGOOOOOOD!!!
Now get, this camera out of my face, I've got some Strauss to listen to and this Cristal won't finish itself."
~As JD smirks at Jill, he picks up his wine glass and takes along sip. He winces and then stares at Jill before staring at Alsop who has a wide grin on his face. Jill and the camera quickly escape the locker room as a scream is heard down the hallway.~
JD: "ALLLLLLSOOOOOOOOOOOPPP!!!!!!!!!"

~The scene stops as DANTE looks at Jeremy, his grin as wide as the one shown in the clip.~
DANTE: "You did that to Malkyto as well? And you're still alive?"
Jeremy: "No and Yes."
DANTE: "No and Yes?"
Jeremy: "No, I didn't do that to Malkyto."
DANTE: "And the yes part?"
~Jeremy starts to laugh as the scene fades.~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Old Times Part 2 for XFW 20/04/2012
Page 1 of 1