X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty
PostSubject: FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)   FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty3/5/2012, 3:17 pm

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while
'I'm Sexy and i Know it' is played over the speakers as the four
turnbuckles burst into flames as the lights return no one can be seen~
David Hood: "Well guess he is back Matt and this time i took your advise and have some ear plugs so i can spare myself this ordeal."
Matt Scott: "Trust me David this is the only solution because it seems the people in charge are doing nothing to stop FoD."
~The lights go out again as "I'm Sexy and i Know It" is heard and again the turnbuckles burst into flames, this time revealing on the big screen
Finger of Destruction sitting in a room flanked by two sexy girls in
bikinis~
Finger of Destruction: "Ladies and Gentleman i am back once again to educate you all on the great history that this federation has to offer, today i am going to be extra nice to everyone and give you even more facts then i have done before so sit back and enjoy this you moronic idiots."
~The crowd jeer FoD~
Finger of Destruction: "Your first fact for tonight is all about the Bronze Ring award which is awarded to the best match from each season of the twenty five seasons that XFE have been in business for, 'The wreslter who has been involved in the most matches that have been awarded the bronze ring is DANTE with six matches' Which sounds really impressive on the surface but to me it just shows how much this federation needs me to add depth to the federation because lets face it if you ever had to sit through a DANTE match you know how painful it is and not in a good way."
~Crowd begins to chant DANTE and jeer out with chants of 'FoD sucks'~
Finger of Destruction: "You are all just confirming how much you need my help because you are obviously disturbed to chant such and unworthy name such as DANTE when you have people as talented as me who will take this federation to the next level...

I am going to keep helping you though and you next fact is going to be all about the Silver Typewriter award which is given to the wrestler(s) with the best storyline over the season 'The first ever winner of this award was in Season 1 and was given too Paul "Playboy" Andrews & Diamond Troy Justice' You have to give credit to the winners of this award even though we all know if i was around back them i would have won this award...

Well for now i think i will end it here as i have other things to do but i will be back throughout the show to give you simple minded folks some more educating so goodbye and remember i am here to help you and make your lives better so shut up and listen."
~The crowd jeers loudly~
~The arena goes silent as the lights go out while 'I'm Sexy and i Know it' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames as the lights return Finger of Destruction is no longer on the Big Screen"~
David Hood: "Well it looks like that is all over for a while Matt so we can get back to the show which looks to be an amazing lineup."
Matt Scott: "About time David i am still not sure why someone hasn't come in and put a stop to this madness because i have just about had enough of this guy."
David Hood: "Well lets just get on with the show."

..................................................................................................................................

~Finger of Destruction appears on the X-Tron~

Finger of Destruction: "That is right your saviour is back to give you another fact for you morons and this fact is again about the Silver Typewriter award i talked about earlier if your tiny brains can remember that far back and i decided upon this fact to give you Currently there are four wrestlers in the history of this federation that have been involved in winning the silver typewriter award each picking up the award four times, these wrestlers are Paul 'playboy' Andrews, Jack Power, Cryl and Saint Patrik special mention has to go to cryl who one the award three times in a row' A record i will soon break once everyone realizes that i am the star of this federation and not giving me credit will only damage it."

..................................................................................................................................

Finger of Destruction: "Back once again everybody and i am going to give you a fact about the Golden Angel award which is given out to the best face in the company each season and this fact is 'The most successful face who has picked this award up on nine occasions is Argo even winning the award for six seasons in a row' Winning the best face award is about as impressive as well i honestly can't think of anything more pointless then winning this award so i guess it is just that pointless."

Finger of Destruction: "Well i was going to give you more facts but i am going to stop after this final one of the evening as you just look so dumb i really don't think you can handle much more information but i want to give you a fact about the Plantinum Devil award which is given to the best heel each season 'Justin Alsop and Gobeer have proved to be most adept at portraying a heel picking up the award on five occasions each Have to admire both of them as not many people can win something with no other talents i mean come on i think people got confused between picking a between someone acting bad and someone who is just being bad as his job."

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 3/5/2012, 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)   FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty3/5/2012, 7:20 pm

Gobeer has 5 Platinum Devil Awards Too just FYI (Destiny Counts for Me)
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)   FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty3/5/2012, 7:37 pm

Thank you for the heads up and i edited it Smile
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)   FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty3/7/2012, 3:38 pm

aww didn't make it in to the show? probably would look weird considering my rp for hawkes match
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)   FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty3/7/2012, 5:02 pm

I'll probably use it on Aggression if I need some filler.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)   FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty3/10/2012, 8:56 pm

hes putting alot of effort in doing these RPs and why are you not using them they are very good and something new to the FED. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)   FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE) Empty

Back to top Go down

FoD's Facts (07/03/2012 XFE)
Page 1 of 1