X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FoD's Facts... (XFE 29/02/2012)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

FoD's Facts... (XFE 29/02/2012) Empty
PostSubject: FoD's Facts... (XFE 29/02/2012)   FoD's Facts... (XFE 29/02/2012) Empty2/26/2012, 1:36 pm

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'I'm Sexy and i Know it' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames as the lights return no one can be seen~
David Hood: "Just great Matt guess FoD wants to educate us again."
Matt Scott: "Well I got myself some nice ear plugs so enjoy the spectacle David because I am not listening."
~The lights go out again as "I'm Sexy and i Know It" is heard and again the turnbuckles burst into flames, this time revealing on the big screen Finger of Destruction sitting in a room flanked by two sexy girls in bikinis~
Finger of Destruction: "Ladies and Gentleman I know you have all missed me and I have been swamped by your show of support and appreciation for my efforts to educate you morons."
David Hood: "Swamped with support and appreciation? really Matt what planet is this guy living on?"
Matt Scott: "Sorry what? I can't hear a thing you should give this a go next time David enjoy the rest of whatever FoD is on about."
David Hood: "Thank you so much Matt..."
~Finger of Destruction sighs as he stares down the two commentators but just decides to carry on talking~
Finger of Destruction: "So tonight I am going to throughout the show give you even more facts then I gave last week because you all deserve my help..."
FoD: "The first fact that I will kick off with is this 'Jeremy Alsop was the most successful Aggression Champion Ever, only losing the title to Justin Alsop after the Special Guest Referee, True Nutter, screwed Jeremy over.' guess I am not the only person in this federation who gets screwed over in title matches...Before I go away for a little bit I feel like doing one more fact for you idiots and this is it 'Worthy beat the 1st ever XFE heavyweight champion in a title match to become the 2nd holder of the belt.' Guess that just tells us the first champion was just awful to lose to Worthy, I mean who loses to someone wearing a mask?"
FoD: "Well that is all you are getting for now catch you all alter in the show..."
~The arena goes silent as the lights go out while 'I'm Sexy and i Know it' is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames as the lights return Finger of Destruction is no longer on the Big Screen"~
David Hood: "Hey Matt take the plugs out he is finally finished and gone."
Matt Scott: "Well thank god for that I am just glad I didn't have to listen and now we can get back to the show."

......................................................................................................................

~Finger of Destruction appears on the X-Tron~

Finger of Destruction: "That is right everybody it is time for your next lesson in the history of this federation, the fact I am going to give you this time is 'New Latino Order - (Malkyto and Ultimo Guerrero) have defended the tag team titles more times then any other tag team in the history of the tag division, 2 Time Champions with 4 Defenses and Held the Titles- ( 05/17/08 - 08/02/08 ) Held Title - ( 11/22/08 - 02/11/09 ), I don't know if they were that good or the competition was just that awful to be honest..."

......................................................................................................................~Finger of Destruction appears on the X-Tron~

Finger of Destruction: "Danny Young is currently the only wrestler in the history of XFE to hold the Young Gunz title on more then One occasion and is a two Time Champion with two Defenses and held the title between - ( 08/03/11 - 11/30/11),That could be considered impressive but i look at it this way he held the title twice which is great but it also means he lost the title twice i mean to lose it once is unlucky but to lose it a second time around just shows how unworthy you were to hold it in the first place..."

.......................................................................................................................

~Finger of Destruction appears on the X-Tron~
Finger of Destruction: "I am feeling so helpful today that I am giving you one final fact for today, 'The first winner of the Bronze Ring award which is given to the best match of the season was the Steel Cage Ladder match between The Sentinel and DANTE which happened in the very first season that X-Force Entertainment aired' There is no denying that match was the pinnacle of the first season and showed just how good this federation would become, well that is all for tonight's show everyone I hope I didn't give you to much information i know just how dumb you lot can be..."
Back to top Go down

FoD's Facts... (XFE 29/02/2012)
Page 1 of 1