X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FoD's Facts (second aggression show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

FoD's Facts (second aggression show) Empty
PostSubject: FoD's Facts (second aggression show)   FoD's Facts (second aggression show) Empty2/18/2012, 10:06 am

~The arena is packed tonight in the arena and there is an air of excitement as the new season for X-Force Entertainment is about to get underway~
Reggie Miller: "Good evening ladies and gentlemen we have a great show for you all
tonight and Brandon Routh and myself will be guiding you through all the
action.."
Brandon Routh: "It is great to be back on air Reggie and we are in for a treat tonight as the card looks just as good as last weeks show."
Reggie Miller: "I was Just looking at the line up for tonight's show as well Brandon i don't think anyone will be disappointed and i am looking forward too...."
~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while
'I'm Sexy and i Know it' is played over the speakers as the four
turnbuckles burst into flames as the lights return no one can be seen~
Reggie Miller: "What the hell was that Brandon?"
Brandon Routh: "Reggie i can't be sure but i got this horrible feeling we are about to see FoD appear..."
~The lights go out again as "I'm Sexy and i Know It" is heard and again the
turnbuckles burst into flames, this time revealing on the big screen
Finger of Destruction sitting in a room flanked by two sexy girls in
bikinis~
Reggie Miller: "How did you know it was him and what is he doing on the big screen?"
Brandon Routh: "I caught the last two XFE shows and this happened there and i think it is best to just let him get on with it Reggie this is going to be painful to watch..."
Finger of Destruction: "Good evening again you wonderfully moronic people as many of you have no lives i am guessing you have already heard of my successful new factual segment that i started on the XFE show for the last few weeks and decided it was time for you moronic Aggression fans and viewers to be educated...
Reggie Miller: "Successful factual segment? what is he on about and why haven't i heard of it?"
Brandon Routh: "Trust me Reggie after this you would give anything to not know anything about this new thing..."
Finger of Destruction: "Well thank you Brandon and Reggie for proving tonight the people in the audience are not the most moronic people here, i mean you talk over me and insult me? well that is fine because i will educate you with my facts about the show so you don't have to resort to such petty acts to gain attention.."
Reggie Miller: "Educate us?
Finger of Destruction: "Am i going to have to come down there and shut you up or are you going to let me get on with helping everyone?... right anyway getting back to why i am here, you should all by now be aware of the facts i gave at the XFE show the other night and they went down a treat and i already have 1000's of requests for me to educate you all some more...

So i am going to jump straight in with some more facts about this great federation.. well now i am in it we can call it great, so the first few facts i have decided to share with you are about your Aggression GM Worthy...

The first fact is 'Worthy was the first wrestler in XFE to have his own custom entrance video, which he made himself?' that is correct even this idiot managed to make his own entrance video i guess a lot of current people on this roster should maybe take some inspiration from this..

The next fact about Worthy is this 'Worthy has had 6 diffrent masks in the whole of his XFE career.' I guess some people will do anything to hide their uglyness so we should thank Worthy for going to such lengths to shield our eyes from his..."
Reggie Miller: "Did he just insult our GM Brandon? can he do that?"
Brandon Routh: "I am pretty sure he has insulted just about everyone so why not the GM??"
Finger of Destruction: "I can not believe you two, these people need educating and you are just rambling on about whether i hurt peoples feelings, just shut up and listen in the future....

For now i am going to leave it at that and i will be back later to educate you all some more"
~The arena goes silent as the lights go out while
'I'm Sexy and i Know it' is played over the speakers as the four
turnbuckles burst into flames as the lights return Finger of Destruction is no longer on the Big Screen~
Brandon Routh: "Well Reggie i think that was a very interesting feature which i am sure will go down very well with everyone."
Reggie
Miller: "I am just speechless Brandon, FoD might as well just paint a
big bulls eye on homself and a sign that says kill me, just what has
happened to this guy he used to be such a decent guy..."
Brandon
Routh: "Well whatever made him change is a mystery but i am going to
just move along and try to purge this from my memory, so lets just get
on with the rest of the show and let someone else deal with this.."

.......................................................................................................................

~Finger of Destruction appears on the X-Tron~

Finger of Destruction: "Right everyome time for some more facts that you all seriously need, did you know 'The faction with the longest and most succesful run in XFE history is Destiny, winning the Championship Gold 7 time, holding those belts for a combined time of 680 days!' The only thing stopping them being the greatest ever in my opinion and i am sure you all agree is that i was never part of that faction...

......................................................................................................................

~Finger of Destruction appears on the X-Tron~

Finger of Destruction: "I am back one final time for you and the final fact i am going to share with you is this 'Slugger is the longest regining Aggresion champion to date holding the title for almost 7 months.. from 6/15/11 till 2/1/12,,, beating the old recorded held by STB which was just under 5 months.. ( 01/26/11 - 06/15/11 )' Slugger showing that he was a suitable substitute while the federation waited for a real star with talent like me to appear...

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 2/26/2012, 1:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (second aggression show)   FoD's Facts (second aggression show) Empty2/18/2012, 11:23 pm

dang great work FOD, really good Smile
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (second aggression show)   FoD's Facts (second aggression show) Empty2/18/2012, 11:30 pm

Thankyou, although i just noticed i haven't added any crowd reactions to either this or the other role play...

Will have to add them when i get more time hopefully will be plenty of time before our first show, also might have to change the commentators around because i am not sure which show will air first..

First season i was here the XFE was the first one but last season the aggression aired first
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (second aggression show)   FoD's Facts (second aggression show) Empty2/18/2012, 11:46 pm

first show of the season is ALWAYS XFW... and last is always Aggression Smile
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (second aggression show)   FoD's Facts (second aggression show) Empty2/26/2012, 2:17 am

okay edited it better so should be easier to put it into the show in segments
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FoD's Facts (second aggression show)   FoD's Facts (second aggression show) Empty

Back to top Go down

FoD's Facts (second aggression show)
Page 1 of 1