X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/7 Forceful Aggression Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty
PostSubject: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 1:21 am

Hey guys. Until we officially start the X-Force Rebels on the shows I'll will put my RP onto the open forum. It wont contain anything we have mentioned here as i dont want to give anything away. I might bring up my past fued with JD and my past match against Garcia but that about it. I'm just counting down the days until The Sentinel brings us into it!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 2:37 am

To be honest i'm sick of waiting and we need to come up with something that could form the stable straight away.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 4:05 am

YOU ARE SO RIGHT. Well at least get the first 3 members out of the way. And i am thinking about having you to be out in the ring claiming that while DarkShadow was not worthy enough to be your opponent you saw two results that were not justified. You can claim that JD didnt tap out but was trying to build some momentum by slapping the ring mat. Your favourite call there, dodgy refereeing. You can call JD Allgood out and suggest forming a stable called the X-Force Rebels. The two of you shake hands with devious grins when you are interupted by myself who will claim to be the victim of a fast count. I will tell JD i pretty much hate him and even ask as to who you are but still join anyway as we all had that one thing in common. None of us like the XFW Management and want to deal with it in our own little way. Then in the next show or two "Playboy" and Officer Garcia can make there way into it. Just an idea but it could work. What you say?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 4:09 am

jermster69 wrote:
YOU ARE SO RIGHT. Well at least get the first 3 members out of the way. And i am thinking about having you to be out in the ring claiming that while DarkShadow was not worthy enough to be your opponent you saw two results that were not justified. You can claim that JD didnt tap out but was trying to build some momentum by slapping the ring mat. Your favourite call there, dodgy refereeing. You can call JD Allgood out and suggest forming a stable called the X-Force Rebels. The two of you shake hands with devious grins when you are interupted by myself who will claim to be the victim of a fast count. I will tell JD i pretty much hate him and even ask as to who you are but still join anyway as we all had that one thing in common. None of us like the XFW Management and want to deal with it in our own little way. Then in the next show or two "Playboy" and Officer Garcia can make there way into it. Just an idea but it could work. What you say?

https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/role-playing-f9/worthy-s-lair-meeting-6-7-forceful-aggression-show-t265.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 5:24 am

At the upcomming show someone should come out to ringside and sit with the commenters or someone throws me my nightstick or something along those lines just throwing some ideas out there
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 5:26 am

That is a good idea. I'll do that and i will make it like im still holding a grudge from our match on the first ever show. The one where you hit me with the nightstick. remember?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 5:26 am

Well this Saturday you are fighting my arch nemesis The Dominator, so maybe Dante could have me do that for you and this also builds up to you joining the X-Force rebels too.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 5:27 am

Even better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 5:42 am

perfect judt keep the ideas comming
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 11:01 am

worthy wrote:
Well this Saturday you are fighting my arch nemesis The Dominator, so maybe Dante could have me do that for you and this also builds up to you joining the X-Force rebels too.

lol! I did try to include that and had commentators mention it. I was hoping it would plays off on to two RP's, Dominator and his contract and the Rebels starts to form in some way.

Just a reminder though, if you guys want to do interferences, please make it open ended so that the possibilities could accomodate the result of the match. We can't really change who wins or loses in the match so please consider that.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 1:04 pm

^^ So anotherwords you wants something like this:

IF GARCIA WINS - Garcia picks up his nightstick and the referee takes it off Garcia then Worthy comes down to the ring and chucks Garcia his steel chain in which Garcia hits the Dominator with.

IF GARCIA LOSES - Garcia goes for his nightstick but Dante comes to the ring and takes it off him then Worthy runs down to the ring and attacks Dante causing the two to brawl out side the ring, but the distraction causes Garcia to lose.

(or something to that effect)
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 1:17 pm

Something like that is good though, short and simple. Same situation/scenario but can have different outcome. I was just going to let you guys write up something and I would make up how it ends but I think it's better to get your idea on how it unfolds since it's stable in the making.

Also, instead of me running in to save Dominator, maybe Diamond will be better suited to further the rebels feud with him. I think he would go along with it because he wants to work the bodyguard angle, but we need to ask him just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 1:33 pm

Well I was hoping to Feud with you after beating GM sentinel last season, I feel it is only fair to feud with the Vice GM, LOL!!

like I said feel free to edit it and replace parts and names as you see fit, but yes Dimond Troy would be perfect as a body guard for you and Sentinel, so why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 3:17 pm

also i am the head of security the law oh yea
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/5/2008, 5:11 pm

I think, in some way, shape or form, if I do win the Aggression Belt back, it should be because of outside interference which would help me win. At that time, it would be obvious that I'm a part of the Rebels and we stand victorious in the ring claiming to be the dominant force in X-Force.

Last edited by DieHard on 6/6/2008, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/6/2008, 1:45 am

Alright, I just integrated this part onto the match. It took a bit longer with the detail and everything to happen. I made a couple of adjustments though and once you guys see it on the show, please provide a brutally honest feedback. I want to know if it works or takes away too much from the show. It does moves the feud and story forward though, so I hope I made the right decision.

I'm looking forward to what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/6/2008, 3:13 am

I look forward to seeing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty6/6/2008, 4:05 am

Oh yea i hope for the best for me and my nightstick on someone even me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/7 Forceful Aggression Show   6/7 Forceful Aggression Show Empty

Back to top Go down

6/7 Forceful Aggression Show
Page 1 of 1