X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/5/2008, 4:56 am

*the camera cuts to a pitch black cellar*

JD Allgood: Hello anyone there?

Jeremy Aslop: Is that you JD?

JD Allgood: Yes, so I guess i'm not the only one to get an invitation into Worthy's lair?

Playboy: No because I got one too.

JD Allgood: Hey Playboy, did he invite you too? oh wait it is too dark to see, Afolston switch on the lights, chop chop!!

*Afolston switches on the lights and when he does the swivel chair spins round and Worthy appears*

Worthy: Gentlemen, what took you so long?

Playboy: What do you want Worthy, I got babes waiting out there.

Worthy: The reason I have invited you three to my humble abode is because you all have been victims of misjustice here in XFW, just like I have.

*Worthy walks over to JD Allgood*

Worthy: JD on Wednesday you had the match won but the referee claimed you tapped out when infact you was reaching for the ropes and you missed it causing your hands to hit the mat, AM I CORRECT?

JD Allgood: Yes your are spot on Worthy.

*Worthy then walks over to Jeremy Aslop*

Worthy: ...and what about you Jeremy, did you not think that the referee counted a little fast during your match on Wednesday?

Jeremy Alsop: Too right he was counting fast and he knew what he was doing as well.

*Worthy walks over to Paul Playboy Andrews*

Playboy: Before you say it yes I know the referee declared the match a draw for no apperant reason and in the process, stopped me from getting my title back... yes I know Worthy, please don't bring it up again!!

Worthy: I know how that feels as I was entered into the tag tournament, but management did all they can to stop me from wearing gold around my waist by teaming me up with my arch nemesis the dominator and then getting that pathetic mortal ref to screw me out of the victory.

*Worthy sits back on his chair*

Worthy: You see we are all victims of the number crunching management here in XFW and I don't know about you guys but I for one is starting to get sick of the likes of Sentinel and Dante getting in our way and I think the time has come to do something about it, so what do you say?

Jeremy Aslop: Let me think...

*just as Jeremy Alsop was about to answer yes or no, Worthy interupts*

Worthy: Sorry to interupt but it seems our meeting is no longer private, so hold on a second.

*Worthy gets out of the chair and beats up the camera man which results in the footage cutting off*
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/5/2008, 5:36 am

(Now this is good. Awesome)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/5/2008, 5:45 am

That's a great role play worthy
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/5/2008, 6:20 am

Thanks, I am looking for a way to build up the X-Force Rebels but at the same time keep the fans guessing.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/5/2008, 8:13 pm

Good work.

If we use this first, then use what we have already written in our own section for the next show then we can get a great build up.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/6/2008, 3:18 am

I think that is what Dante is doing although i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/7/2008, 7:49 am

thats awesome perhaps later if you like on the show after next one you can talk to me about this cos of my contract issues (if u seen the thread with me roleplaying about my contract)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/7/2008, 10:33 am

^^ There maybe a problem with that Dominator as the role play I did on the X-Force Rebels section clashes as bit with what you said (I won't spoil it but you will know what I mean after tonights show).
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty6/7/2008, 12:14 pm

ah kk cos i was thinkin with playboy bein in it and his goin for agression title and so am i this could be a good way for me n him to start a fued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)   Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show) Empty

Back to top Go down

Worthy's Lair meeting (6/7 Forceful Aggression show)
Page 1 of 1