X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview for 9/14/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
covenant

covenant

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-07-11

Interview for 9/14/2011 Empty
PostSubject: Interview for 9/14/2011   Interview for 9/14/2011 Empty9/12/2011, 1:34 pm

~Covenant is inside the parking garage, perched on the hood of a sleek black sports car. The car's fragile suspension system appears to be buckling under the massive wrestler's weight, front fenders scraping against the concrete. Jill Wagner appears in the background, microphone in hand, and approaches the car, taking a deep breath while she evidently believes herself to still be off-camera~
Jill: "Covenant. You asked me to meet you here for your interview?"
~Covenant nods and waves towards the other end of the distressed vehicle~
Covenant: "Of course. Have a seat if you like. Pull up a fender."
Jill: "I don't think I should do that. The car..."
~Covenant waves dismissively and gives the car a pronounced bounce, producing wails of protest from the shocks and lightweight hood alike~
Covenant: "Does it look like I care?"
Jill: "This isn't your car, is it?"
Covenant: (finally getting up) "No. Of course not. But I'm sure you wanted to talk about the match."
~Jill only nods wearily, having had far too much experience with these sorts of antics~
Covenant: "Well, I fully expect the crowd to get their money's worth. There'll be action and excitement and displays of athletic prowess that few have ever been privileged to witness. And if my opponent shows up, there'll be wrestling, too."
Jill: "So you anticipate an easy victory?"
Covenant: "Woah. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Like I told your sister last night, I'm only one man and I have to sleep sometime."
Jill: (looks a little confused) "I don't understand your statement."
Covenant: "You just call your sister and let her fill you in. Or you can call me after my match and I'll...fill you in myself. Like your sister."
~Jill rolls her eyes in disgust as she understands the comment. She immediately signals to the camera to wrap up the interview~
Jill: "I guess that's all I'm going to get out of you."
Covenant: "Well, actually..."
Jill: "Shut it."
~Jill heads off to her next interview and our view slowly begins to follow her. The last sight we have of Covenant, he is lighting up one of his smelly cigars and heading towards the arena entrance~
Back to top Go down

Interview for 9/14/2011
Page 1 of 1