X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Interview Back... RP for XFA 16/04/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

First Interview Back... RP for XFA 16/04/2011 Empty
PostSubject: First Interview Back... RP for XFA 16/04/2011   First Interview Back... RP for XFA 16/04/2011 Empty4/11/2011, 12:56 am

~The scene opens up with Jaime Ray Newman standing in front of a XFA backdrop with a mic in her hand~
Jaime: "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is an honor to announce my guest at this time, XFE Hall of Famer, "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop."
~The crowd erupts into cheers as Jeremy steps into view, putting his arm around Jaime with a cheesy grin on his face~
Jaime: "Last week, you sat at the commentator's desk while STB and Worthy were fighting each other. Can you explain exactly why you went out to watch the match?"
Jeremy: "Well Jaime, it's like this. Been a former XFE Aggression Champion and I might add the most successful Aggression Champion ever because of the fans, ~Crowd Cheers~ I feel I need to be getting a decent look at all competition."
Jaime: "And your run in with Jake Adams?"
Jeremy: "You mean the guy who calls himself "The Show Raider"?"
Jaime: "That's the one."
Jeremy: "The only thing that Jake Adams knows how to raid is his mother's underwear draw."
~The crowd cheer again as Jeremy continues. He takes his arm off Jaime~
Jeremy: "You see, XFA use to be my show. It evolved around me. My battles with Quan, Slugger, Dark Ryder and in particular Darth Clay and his merry group of followers, BANE, were absolutely talked about with in the Aggression world. You see this?"
~Jeremy lifts up a item that looks like a Lighthouse~
Jeremy: "If I ever need help, I just turn this on and Dark Ryder will be there. He gave it to me after I managed to get that book back."
Jaime: "How is any of that relevant to now?"
Jeremy: "That's my point. Nobody currently in the XFE remembers these things. Therefore, I need to start a new legacy for them to remember. Something that they won't forget."
Jaime: "By targeting STB and his Aggression Championship?"
Jeremy: "Not so much the Aggression Championship but STB himself, yeah. STB and myself have never been properly introduced until last week and it was kinda exciting at first. But then I realized that the man standing in the ring with me was wearing Pink. Seriously, why would he wear Pink?"
Jaime: "I have a few theories on it."
Jeremy: "You do? Because the only theory I can think off is that he is..."
~Jeremy is interrupted by Marnette Patterson, who comes into view~
Marnette: "You can't say that on TV Jeremy."
Jeremy: "Say what? That he is..."
Jaime: "Your fiance is right. You can't say that."
Jeremy: "All I wanted to say is that I think he is..."
Marnette: "Jaime. Let's end this interview and go for some girl talk."
Jaime: "Sounds great."
~Both Marnette and Jaime walk away from the interview as Jeremy looks a little frustrated, yet still grinning~
Jeremy: "All I wanted to say is that I think he is thinking he's a Girl. Nothing wrong about that is there?"
~The crowd cheer as the scene fades~
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

First Interview Back... RP for XFA 16/04/2011
Page 1 of 1