X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11 Empty
PostSubject: Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11   Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11 Empty11/23/2011, 7:38 am

~Marc Ellis is standing in the interview area surround by a camera crew he looks down the camera...~
Marc Ellis: "Well ladies and gentlemen I have here with me the one and only...Mr Fabulous..."
Marc Ellis: "Welcome Mr Fabulous and thank you for taking the time for this interview...so lets get started...Mr Fabulous it seems this week you have another tag team match against John Deep and Vince Noir and this time you have a new tag partner Molten Master who you have never tagged with...how do you rate your chances of beating Vince and John?"
Mr Fabulous: "Hi Marc thanks for having me here but first of all let me take this opportunity to say thank you to all my supporters here and at home...I want to thank each and every one of you for all the support Ive received...I hope that once again my fans will get behind me tonight...as for Molten that's true we have never been in a tag team match together but hes a great wrestler and I know with his support we can take care of business tonight."
Marc Ellis: "Business you mean taking care of Vince Noir and John Deep?"
Mr_Fabulous: "Well lets face it Marc...both Vince and John have never beaten me and there last matches both of them lost to there respective opponents...me Ive just been winning."
Marc Ellis: "Actually didn't you just lose a tag team match against D.A.S?"
Mr_Fabulous starts to turn red with anger: "Lose? What do you mean lose? I was damn well hit from behind that match was ours D.A.S were about to lose that tag title and they knew it! So get your facts right!"
~Suddenly the camera pans over to another person who just walks into the interview room its John Deep...the crowd start cheering once again for John~
John Deep grabs the microphone from Marc Ellis: "Well well well if it isnt Mr so called Fabulous hows things Fabo?...I see your still a bit upset over your loss to D.A.S that's...L.O.S.S to D.A.S....and tonight there's going to be another loss for you....and that's to me and Vince I wonder how your fans will support you when they see me pin you 123."
Mr_Fabulous snatches the microphone off John Deep: "Listen punk we have gone down this road before...I shut you up once before and I'll do it again...in fact how about right now if you want?....the only thing you should be concerned with.... is which arm do want to continue to write with... because I'm going to break the other one and as for your tag team partner Vince....well Ill let Molten take him down because right now your my focus."
~Mr Fabulous moves in closer to John Deep as Marc Ellis slowly moves away~
John Deep once again grabs the microphone off Mr Fabulous: "ok tuff guy you want to play lets play."
~John Deep throws down the microphone and stands nose to nose with Mr Fabulous both wrestlers are waiting for the other to make a move.... when suddenly Vince Noir and Molten Master who have been watching the interview from the locker room titan TV rush in... Vince grabs John Deep and from the other side of the room Molten Master makes his entrance and rushes in to grab Mr Fabulous~
Vince Noir: "Molten I have no problem with you but I suggest you hold back your dog before I unleash mine."
Molten Master: "hey Fab save it brother.... save it for the ring we will beat them in there.... lets go."
Vince Noir: "Molten what do you mean ? beat us? why your just a two time punk."
Molten Master: "what did you just call me???... what was that a two time punk?? call me it again I dare you!"
Marc Ellis picks up the microphone from the ground: "WHOA HEY LOOK FELLAS now is not the place this is the interview area not the ring can we just all just settle down.... lets just stay calm."
~all four wrestlers look at Marc then look at each other then look at at Marc again and all four wrestlers reply....Shut the hell up punk!.....security enter the interview room to separate the wrestlers....all four wrestlers are still looking at each other whilst being ushered away~
Marc Ellis looks down the camera: "well ladies and gentlemen i guess that's the end of that interview... i think this is one tag team match i will not want to miss."
~Marc Ellis turns to one of the stage crew....ummm can someone bring me double scotch~

Last edited by Mr_Fabulous on 11/24/2011, 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11   Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11 Empty11/23/2011, 7:48 am

Great work... Really nice for working up the match Smile
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11   Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11 Empty11/23/2011, 10:16 am

wow awsome way to turn your anger into a RP!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Fabulous

Mr_Fabulous

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11   Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11 Empty11/24/2011, 3:09 am

thanks guys I wanted to make it so all wrestlers stood out not just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11   Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Stage interview with Mr_Fabulous... aggression 26/11
Page 1 of 1